Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I would argue regular vigorous exercise is more important than diet.
In truth to be healthy you really can't just pick one and think you've got it covered despite having some overlap. Having said that there's a long standing axiom which (with various phrasing) states "You can't exercise your way out of a bad diet.". For the vast majority of people the caloric deficit brought about by even a pretty good workout regimen falls short of what anyone would describe as a "bad" diet. The biggest problem is how freakishly easy it is to overdo things. To put a face on it a Big Mac combo with only medium fries and regular soda is over 1100 calories.

Obviously if you get way up the ladder to people that are genuine "athletes" and can require high caloric loads just to maintain then the margin for error will be greater.

I agree. Type 2 diabetes runs in my family but so does poor eating habits and obesity younger diabetics say well I can just take more insulin.
My diabetic pt when they ask for 4 grape juices,
You shouldn’t be drinking so much pure sucrose.
I’ll just take more insulin.
😳 I think you are missing the point.

On the diet vs exercise front:

Anyone who doubts should get a running or cardio app and run that for a normal workout. Then, Google carb calories for a big sweet tea, average fast food meal, etc.

80-90% diet. 10-20% exercise. (Unless you are training for serious competition like a marathon).

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
On the diet vs exercise front:

Anyone who doubts should get a running or cardio app and run that for a normal workout. Then, Google carb calories for a big sweet tea, average fast food meal, etc.

80-90% diet. 10-20% exercise. (Unless you are training for serious competition like a marathon).
( Not in my lifetime )

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

View attachment 638084

There is a parallel to what you posted here in medical nutrition. We have nutrition in a bottle that we give to pts who are intubated. The diabetic version is loaded with carbohydrates, so much so we have to give them insulin for hyperglycemia every 6 hours. The non diabetic version contains less carbs. It’s beyond me why we load people up on carbs who are diabetic. Yes they are on insulin at home, they need a consistent carb to keep insulin from putting them into a diabetic coma should they misdose themselves. In the hospital we don’t need to do that but for some crazy reason (money) we do.

there it is..**** makes me so mad.

The sad thing is we have known this to be true for 3 years now and not a dang thing will be done to hold these unelected beurocrats accountable!! I was pissed about this back in 2021 but I've finally gotten to a point where I'm just tired of being pissed and I'm over it. My conclusion is the world has always had evil people who do evil things and a lot of times these evil people seek positions of power.
#ISAYHANGEMALL

A couple things coming out of the House investigation:

1. Francis Collins confirmed he did not have evidence that 6 foot distancing was effective (he suggested there was no reason for him to have that evidence given his role). More importantly, he said he has not (currently) seen any such evidence. This is what Fauci said too. TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE™

2. A Fauci aid was emailing the dude from Ecohealth Alliance and bragging about how he could hide emails from FoIA requests. (see below)

Evil maniacs

Morens wrote in a Sept. 9, 2021, email that he would “always communicate on gmail [sic] because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly” and “delete anything I don’t want to see in the New York Times.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) revealed that Morens had informed the now-suspended grant recipient for the Wuhan lab funding that he learned “how to make emails disappear” from FOIA searches.

“’I learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA’d but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe,'” Comer read into the record from one email exchange with EcoHealth Alliance president Dr. Peter Daszak.

“‘Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail,’” Comer said continuing to read before asking Tabak, “Is that consistent with NIH document retention policies?”

“It is not,” Tabak said, adding with alarm that he “certainly hope[d]” Morens hadn’t been coached by the NIH FOIA office to evade the requests.

“We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns,” Morens wrote in another message read aloud by Comer. “And if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails. And if we found them we would delete them.”

1. Francis Collins confirmed he did not have evidence that 6 foot distancing was effective (he suggested there was no reason for him to have that evidence given his role). More importantly, he said he has not (currently) seen any such evidence. This is what Fauci said too. TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE™

2. A Fauci aid was emailing the dude from Ecohealth Alliance and bragging about how he could hide emails from FoIA requests. (see below)

Evil maniacs

Morens wrote in a Sept. 9, 2021, email that he would “always communicate on gmail [sic] because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly” and “delete anything I don’t want to see in the New York Times.”

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) revealed that Morens had informed the now-suspended grant recipient for the Wuhan lab funding that he learned “how to make emails disappear” from FOIA searches.

“’I learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA’d but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe,'” Comer read into the record from one email exchange with EcoHealth Alliance president Dr. Peter Daszak.

“‘Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail,’” Comer said continuing to read before asking Tabak, “Is that consistent with NIH document retention policies?”

“It is not,” Tabak said, adding with alarm that he “certainly hope[d]” Morens hadn’t been coached by the NIH FOIA office to evade the requests.

“We are all smart enough to know to never have smoking guns,” Morens wrote in another message read aloud by Comer. “And if we did we wouldn’t put them in emails. And if we found them we would delete them.”
I have nothing left except anger for these people.

Evil maniacs

That just reinforces my trust in government.

That loon Dem Congresswoman sure liked to tout her accomplishments and only outraged by a mysoginyst comment and nothing about why he is there. Despise these clowns.

Evil maniacs

Scum.

They all deserve a jury of their peers. The lot of em.

I would implore those on this forum with an open mind to listen to Joe Rogan’s podcast with a guy named James Lindsey. He delves into Covid, but also a host of other issues that are completely manufactured for various reasons. It’s not really anything surprising or what we don’t see happening already…if you’re paying attention. He just connects the dots very well and lays out what the policy goals are of the modern left Marxists. They gladly acknowledge they had control of the educational system by 1992!! He’s a PhD Mathmatecian among other credits and not really a conservative, but has some astonishing insight to the future stated goals of the liberal left Marxist (and that’s what many call themselves) and their plans for policy in the future.

VN Store

Back