Question About ESPN+

I have ESPN+ and no you can't get all Vol football games just with it.

They have been expanding the coverage of ESPN+, and they are making more things also available on it. Each SEC football team will have 1 exclusive game on ESPN+ (always a cupcake but still). They also have been simulacasting events on ESPN+ in addition to being on ESPN/ESPN2/ABC. Some NFL Monday Night Football games are also on ESPN+, and one of the international NFL games is exclusively on ESPN+. There is a daily MLB game on ESPN+ and a lot of NHL games, and NBA games are sometimes also on ESPN+. So while it's still mostly lower conference and all, it's a lot better than when it started out. It now is being treated like another ESPN channel.

Also with the new ESPN/ABC television deal they may put more games that are on ESPN/ABC also on ESPN+.

I have an ESPN+ account only and I see nearly all of the UT games. So I don't know where you get your information, but I watch them all the time. I plan to watch the UT vs Queens game tomorrow night on ESPN+ and the games with Vandy this weekend on ESPN+ if not carried by a regular network like ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2 or the SEC Network. If you can't figure it out that is your problem.

Since most Vols football games are televised on a major network I rarely watch it on ESPN+ because I have DISH network and reception is much better. However, there was one game, don't remember the one, last year that was not on a major network that I did watch on ESPN+. I also watched the OW game on ESPN+ live this year. I also watch every mens and womens basketball, baseball and softball games even the cupcake BB and midweek BB and SB games. I pay $10.99/month for ESPN+ only. The cost to me is absolutely worth it and I don't have to watch the Disney garbage.
You don't though. You clearly say you have ESPN+ AND ESPN through DISH network. If you did not have the DISH network, you would not be able to watch hardly any of the Vol's games on ESPN+.

You don't though. You clearly say you have ESPN+ AND ESPN through DISH network. If you did not have the DISH network, you would not be able to watch hardly any of the Vol's games on ESPN+.
I don’t have Dish Network and I can get ESPN+ , if I want to pay $9.99/month to get it. I am just tired of paying Disney for 3-4 different channels. I can always go 300 yards to the club house and watch it in the Pub.

There’s at least 1 or 2 a year that are only on ESPN+. Plus whichever games are on espn, espn2 or SEC network will be on there. The only ones you can’t watch are the CBS games.
Games on those networks are not available on ESPN+ without having a streaming or cable package including them. You are slightly mistaken about their inclusion on ESPN+.

Reactions: HoptownVol

VN Store

Back