Recruiting Football Talk VII

I know UT would win 2/3 or sweep us, but ya gotta admit this is impressive for your ‘lil cousins down the road……..

Impressive year for in state schools in baseball, obviously ut is the #1 team in the country, but you also have apsu, who I think would be a fun post season matchup for ut. And you also have etsu, who is 30-15 currently, and they can score a lot too.

Impressive year for in state schools in baseball, obviously ut is the #1 team in the country, but you also have apsu, who I think would be a fun post season matchup for ut. And you also have etsu, who is 30-15 currently, and they can score a lot too.
IMG_6576.png
Samford in at #1, Greensboro 2, and the Bucs #3. Good on them.

Bucs are really good, 2 games back. May send my brother a note, as we're ahead of his Alma Mater in rankings.

Honestly, could see Samford being the next App State and making the jump to G5.

Seeing the officiating in last night's Knicks games, looks like the NBA wants Boston and New York in the conference finals. Pacers got hosed.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Happy Choose Day

MAY 7, 2024: Hang on to My promises when you have a setback. Overall, you are making progress, but not all things are coming up roses and clover. Challenges are part of life that either break you down or strengthen your resolve. It will be up to you as to how you respond. You would do well to be strong in the face of adversity, and put your trust in Me, says the Lord. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Seeing the officiating in last night's Knicks games, looks like the NBA wants Boston and New York in the conference finals. Pacers got hosed.
Yea the phantom kicked ball by Pacers led to a Knicks 3 point bucket. Last but not least the offensive foul on the pick by Pacers should never be called at that moment, plus it wasn't even a foul.

Reactions: Weezer
The teams that haven't won an NBA championship.

I'd like to see the T-Wolves take it this year. Then we'd be down to 9. Pacers are the only other team still in it that have never won a title. It won't happen, but a final of the T-Wolves and Pacers, a battle of two teams that have never won it all, that would be entertaining IMO.

THAT is why State's require ATV classes, helmets, and why its illegal to operate under the influence of stupidity.

Broken collarbone, neck, crushed spine after damn thing falls on him. Damn lucky. Glad theyre ok.
Ehh. Sometimes the gene pool needs to be filtered out and if the morons are gonna take care of that for you, then why make it harder for them?

NHL teams that have never won the Cup.

• Arizona Coyotes
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Florida Panthers
  • Minnesota Wild
  • Nashville Predators
  • Ottawa Senators
  • San Jose Sharks
  • Seattle Kraken
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Winnipeg Jets
The U.S. based teams isn't a surprise but the 2 Canadian based teams are. The Jets and Canucks have played for many, many years.

VN Store

Back