Tennessee Softball 2024

Noticed that Tennessee did not play numbers 2, 3, or 4 seeded teams in the regular season. That may have helped those three to achieve their high seed.

Based on Rebkell's bracket, I expect LSU to beat Bama. If chalk holds for the rest of the tournament (including us beating LSU) we will get Arkansas then Florida.

It may be a blessing that Arkansas and Florida will not have seen our staff this year. Every little thing helps!

Last edited:
If that was the case, why wasn’t Brock at DH yesterday
Because Pannell is hitting over .400 over her last 10 games? It was a day to get people reps at familiar places, not a day to clear the bench for the hell of it. They were playing to win, and Pannell at DP hit the walk-off homer.

Noticed that Tennessee did not play numbers 2, 3, or 4 seeded teams in the regular season. That may have helped those three to achieve their high seed.

Based on Rebkel's bracket, I expect LSU to beat Bama. If chalk holds for the rest of the tournament (including us beating LSU a fourth time) we will get Arkansas then Florida.

It may be a blessing that Arkansas and Florida will not have seen our staff this year. Every little thing helps!
I got the times wrong, check out

really tough quarterfinal draw for TN

LSU does seem to have the better pitching even when you include Beaver. I think Bama would be the best opponent for us.
It’s not even the fact that Bama’s pitching has a huge drop off after beaver, but their offense is so bad that even the showing that PG & KP had this weekend would beat the bama offense

Not exactly giving me much confidence because we always suck against the drop ball.
So do most all teams if your chasing. Make them throw the drop for a strike. If the umpire is giving low strikes, uts a problem for anybody. If they have to bring it up, it'll travel well for the batters.

So do most all teams if your chasing. Make them throw the drop for a strike. If the umpire is giving low strikes, uts a problem for anybody. If they have to bring it up, it'll travel well for the batters.
the way some of our hitters swing we should light up drop ball pitchers but that has not always been the case

VN Store

Back