The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

We might be looking at a Timberwolves-Knicks Finals. Never thought I would see the day. I think I saw something earlier that there are only 6 starters under 30 left in the playoffs.

You think the Knicks are gonna get by the Celtics?

Edit: would be nice to see some new blood though, I’m tired of the same old teams (unless it’s the spurs)

You think the Knicks are gonna get by the Celtics?

Edit: would be nice to see some new blood though, I’m tired of the same old teams (unless it’s the spurs)
No, personally I think this is the Celtics year. As much as I don’t want the Celtics to get another one. They seem very motivated this go around.

It happened so fast that when slowed down to view you can tell it was 100% fake.
You can see if someone is faking that live. And if he wasn’t looking then you can’t call a foul just because someone fell down. You have to actually see it to call it. If he actually had eyes on the play then he would have seen plain as day. Surprised he didn’t get suplexed like that other ref.

Talks of Jamal Murray being suspended for Game 3 against the Timberwolves for throwing not only a hot pack, but also a towel onto the court during live play. Wouldn’t expect anything less from an entitled Kensucky player. Nuggets in danger of being swept after winning the Finals last season.

VN Store

Back