The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Good thing I couldnā€™t read any of it then. In fact, more and more Iā€™ve found myself not that interested in game threads in all sports, constant over-reactions.
Itā€™s rough following the Astros right now. Itā€™s been a minute since I followed a game thread. Got hammered by the Bronx Bombers tonight.

Good thing I couldnā€™t read any of it then. In fact, more and more Iā€™ve found myself not that interested in game threads in all sports, constant over-reactions.
I feel you but I like it in baseballā€¦.baseball is a talking manā€™s sportā€¦no way I could talk during a football game etcā€¦itā€™s also a way to get those likes up baby!

I have noticed you less and less in thereā€¦it sucks but I get it! I take it personal thoughā€¦hahaha

I feel you but I like it in baseballā€¦.baseball is a talking manā€™s sportā€¦no way I could talk during a football game etcā€¦itā€™s also a way to get those likes up baby!

I have noticed you less and less in thereā€¦it sucks but I get it! I take it personal thoughā€¦hahaha

I havenā€™t been in there moreso because things have been chaotic of late, end of semester craziness!

I bet the Clippers are wishing they had kept SGA right about nowā€¦ OKC is putting it on Dallas right now. Up by 20+ with 5 minutes left. Also had no idea Gordon Hayward is on the Thunder now. Shows how much I have been paying attention to NBA šŸ˜‚

Reactions: knoxvol52
Interestingā€¦
The easy solution is to give Americans the same flexibility they give Venezuelans.

This might be the year of New York. Rangers are 2 games away from being in the conference finals. Knicks are 3 games away from being in the conference finals. Yankees tied with Baltimore for the AL East. And the Metsā€¦.are the Mets.

VN Store

Back