The Official Queens @ #1 Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. May 7th 6PM EST SECNET+)

Floyd County Indiana
Okay, I'm on it and going to pray for you.

My mind has drifted to @chuckiepoo the past couple of days because Houston has had a lot of rain. The only place that really talks about is NPR and seems even the weather channel isn't saying much about it.

I've been locked away in a lab that blocks all radio, tv etc signals as well as cell phones, so when I/we come out, I check out NPR and FOX radio to see what, if anything is going on and it seems like Houston got a lot of rain, but you'd never know it from looking at BBC, Der Spiegel, Daily Mail, NY Post, Associated Press or the Wall Street Journal.

I wish you well and will be thinking of you.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm on it and going to pray for you.

My mind has drifted to @chuckiepoo the past couple of days because whenever Houston has had a lot of rain. Only place that really talks about is NPR and seems even the weather channel isn't saying much about it.

I've been locked away in a lab that blocks all radio, tv etc signals as well as cell phones, so when I/we come out, I check out NPR and FOX radio to see what, if anything is going on and it seems like Houston got a lot of rain, but you'd never know it from looking at BBC, Der Spiegel, Daily Mail, NY Post or Wall Street Journal.
I wish you well and will be thinking of you.
Got pretty knarly for anyone near the San Jacinto River. It flows between Kingwood and Humble on the north side of Houston. During Harvey it went +17’. It was +15 last night. Lots of damage. None here but keep those folks in your prayers. 🙏😇

I think if everyone’s healthy we have our top 8 going forward , I think Tony is searching for a DH and it looks like it’s Chapman , Peebles or Bargo , it’d be nice if someone could get hot and grab that spot and get hot

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Wait wait??? Is this Bargo or Peebles…does this idiot on TV have us all wrong?
Best way to describe these announcers....

Side note : Living close to the area where Bargo grew up and getting to see him play occasionally in high school and watching him in the Appy League ( All -Star Game Starting catcher) he is more than capable behind the dish to help this team and as we have seen he is good in other positions as well....kept us from skipping a beat when Billy went out at 3rd.

VN Store

Back