Talk of an alternate helmet?

Tell me something to match the smokey jerseys wouldn't be awesome

First of all, it is NOT smokey jerseys. They wear matching pants as well. And since the pants match the jersey, you don't want a grey helmet.

If you want an alternate helmet to go with smokey grey with orange numerals and trim, go with an orange helmet with a white power T and trim. White facemask. Instant classic IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you interested in watching them win games or playing dress up?

Not really all that interested in reading your tantrum. I've got enough negativity in my everyday life. I would love to watch us dress up AND win games. I don't much care to have to wade knee-deep in grown-man tears over the color of our helmets just to get info on a possible alternate uni

Reactions: 5 people
How about win games??? Leave the damn helmets alone.......

****s getting out of control. How about change the name? Change the mascot? Change the fight songs? Change change change.

How bout win a damn game????

How about a Valium bro....... Just chill, it's gonna be alright young grasshopper!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Some of us love our Tradition. We're not Oregon. We have a proud history. That's all.

History and tradition is not just in uni's. Our winning TRADITION an HISTORY of great players is what is most important. However I do like our uni's the way they are, but it's also ok to change things up and create new traditions and make new history. Has anybody ever stopped to think that CBJ may be wanting to leave his mark on the program in other ways to go along with the old. Bottom line is I really don't care what they wear Win or loose ill always be a fan of the University of Tennessee Volunteers!!!! (Although it does make it easier and more fun when we are winning)

Last edited:
How about win games??? Leave the damn helmets alone.......

****s getting out of control. How about change the name? Change the mascot? Change the fight songs? Change change change.

How bout win a damn game????

And bring back the straight on kickers too

BnOSMuh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Some of us love our Tradition. We're not Oregon. We have a proud history. That's all.

Two points-

1. It's usually for one game a year.. Nobody is doing away with tradition.. Most like to see something new and exciting every now and then.. But stop acting like we are diverting from tradition because of a uniform tweak here and there. U still have plenty of Orange and White every other game of the season.

2. Players win games.. And the players/recruits love new, exciting uniform changes ever now and then.. I want my team to win so bad that if they wore solid hot pink uniforms every game in order to snag a few elite recruits, I'd be happy..

So in short- get over yourselves.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back