Nike Jersey's leaked

Got a question I hope you can answer. Wes Rucker said that Tennessee is one of less than 10 schools with "elite" status. Who are the others that you know of?

Alabama, Florida, Ohio State, Florida State, Texas, North Carolina are among them.

"ELITE" used to be the Nike basketball programs that had been to a final four, now it's their top-contract schools.

These uni's are a travesty. They suck, stick to tradition. Orange and white only.

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I don't care. It is a uniform. Playe hard, play tough and win. I do like the grey on grey but could care less even if it was two tone orange.

Right. Whatever the kids want. We'd still be wearing Larry Bird shorts with knee socks and Robin egg blue polyester away unies in baseball if guys my age were making all the decisions based on 'tradition'.

The alternates look 10 times better than any we've had before in my opinion and the gray helmet is what seals it for football.

Reactions: 2 people
The checkerboard stripes on the pants were more well received than I thought they would be. The new helmet is what it is.

okay and thank you. I honestly appreciate the heads-up from anyone who knows, & I didn't want my post to sound wrong but I think you took it the right way. Thanks.

Overall impressed with what Nike did. Don't care for the black for the grey uniforms. I removed it to see how it would look:

CI2FO0MWcAAHrpw.jpg

SPAe1rf.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Alabama, Florida, Ohio State, Florida State, Texas, North Carolina are among them.

"ELITE" used to be the Nike basketball programs that had been to a final four, now it's their top-contract schools.

@wesrucker247: As a Nike Elite school, #Vols also have the option to go with special one-time uniforms the way schools like Oregon do.

Overall impressed with what Nike did. Don't care for the black for the grey uniforms. I removed it to see how it would look:

CI2FO0MWcAAHrpw.jpg

SPAe1rf.jpg

Others may not comment because you're a Gator fan on a Vols board, but I like your edit without the darker shoulders.

Reactions: 1 person
Well Im treating myself to a huge plate of crow right now. 🍴🐦 Volsbutch you need to have a plate with me

VN Store

Back