Nike Jersey's leaked

I really like the checkerboard on the football unis. But on the basketball ones, it just doesn't make sense. There is no basketball checkerboard endzone.

It is a football thing. General Neyland would say, “Don't stop until time runs out or until you reach the checkerboard and once you get there…get there again" as well as, “Charge the checkerboard!" Neyland said this when they could still see Ayers Hall that had the checkerboard design.

Reactions: 1 person
imo the football jerseys have the darker shoulders so that way it seamlessly flows into the darkest level of the helmet (the bottom)

I'm not trying to be rude.... but really? There are no checkerboard end zones because there are no end zones in basketball, however, here is a picture of both sides of the floor in TBA:

And that's even an old pic. The endlines have been like that well over a decade now. Here's a recent pic:

6_59301.jpg

I'm going on record than DP is wrong, theres no way that's the final product. Unless DP works for Nike or is named Butch Jones, I don't care what his sources are. Guy has been wrong before and is wrong now, BOOK IT.

Looks like you haven't posted since.

Grow a pair and eat your crow.

VN Store

Back