Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

You can't screw with the power T. Adding the tri star to the uniform somewhere would be fine. One top of the shoulders maybe? Replacing the power T on the helmet is a no go imho. It would dilute the brand and confuse people. We don't want people tuning in to the game and going "who is that?"

I can't argue messing with the T, but I think it would look sick on the gray helmet. The idea confusing people isn't a thing at all. Florida and Georgia both did alternate helmets and I'm sure nobody had problems figuring out who it was. It probably gets more people to stop and check them out. That's what I usually do when I'm flipping channels and see a uniform I don't recognize.

Reactions: 2 people
Blasphemy:

Sd5HfrF.jpg

92c9yd7.png

N5U8Lyr.png

Last edited:
You can't screw with the power T. Adding the tri star to the uniform somewhere would be fine. One top of the shoulders maybe? Replacing the power T on the helmet is a no go imho. It would dilute the brand and confuse people. We don't want people tuning in to the game and going "who is that?"

I agree with the Tristar on the gray helmet. It is an alternate just like the gray jersey. Since we have diluted the brand with the gray (and black) I see absolutely no issue with changing the helmet. After all, it is all about what the recruits like and they would love it.

Can someone start a thread (with voting) on what game we wear the alternate uniform this year? I'm thinking we'll wear them against UGA. I know its only the 6 game of the season but I think its the most critical, even if we lose to Oklahoma (which I don't think we will), we'll be undefeated in the SEC (and hopefully undefeated overall) when we play UGA and the Bama game is at Bama so we can't wear it there. The UGA game will decide who wins the East. Its got to be that game.

I really like those cleats, all white except the swoosh. I hope most of our players go with this option.

VN Store

Back