Nike Gear

Whenever I get a polo, I only buy the coaches polo.

I do to - the last Adidas coaches version I got was (2013 I think) crappy and thin material -- I hope the Nike ones are made better -- I ordered both (my pic and your pic) just now.

I do to - the last Adidas coaches version I got was (2013 I think) crappy and thin material -- I hope the Nike ones are made better -- I ordered both (my pic and your pic) just now.

The 2010 Adidas coaches polos are my favorites of all time. The design and the material was great.

The smokey grey polo is very sharp.

I'm only buying 1 polo and I'm leaning to white or grey, because I have an orange golf polo. I'm also buying the Orange sideline windbreaker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 1 person
25419_1_.jpg
Did anyone buy one of these ? Wondering how they run by size large, small or true to fit --

I bought that exact polo. Here's my take on the sizing, I typically wear mediums in everything. However, with the new nike gear it all seems to fit differently. I have a medium long sleeve dri fit, large cotton tee shirt, and I got that polo as a small. I'm like 6' 1 and a whopping 130 pounds though so stuff fits me weird.

TLDR: The polo runs big in my opinion, compared to the other Nike stuff I bought

I bought that exact polo. Here's my take on the sizing, I typically wear mediums in everything. However, with the new nike gear it all seems to fit differently. I have a medium long sleeve dri fit, large cotton tee shirt, and I got that polo as a small. I'm like 6' 1 and a whopping 130 pounds though so stuff fits me weird.

TLDR: The polo runs big in my opinion, compared to the other Nike stuff I bought

Former lineman huh.

The 2010 Adidas coaches polos are my favorites of all time. The design and the material was great.

The smokey grey polo is very sharp.

I'm only buying 1 polo and I'm leaning to white or grey, because I have an orange golf polo. I'm also buying the Orange sideline windbreaker.

I have been somewhat underwhelmed with alot of the gear that was released three weeks ago, with the exception of the first gray polo that was released.

I must admit though that the sideline apparel that is now being released looks great. Bigger bolder logos with outline/accented stiching. That was what I wanted and man does it make a difference. Just my opinion, but I think alot of people wasted alot of money on initial released gear for the Nike "launch". Not only will none of that likely ever be seen on a coach or player, but most importantly, the quality and designs were inferior. Again, just my opinion.

I have been somewhat underwhelmed with alot of the gear that was released three weeks ago, with the exception of the first gray polo that was released.

I must admit though that the sideline apparel that is now being released looks great. Bigger bolder logos with outline/accented stiching. That was what I wanted and man does it make a difference. Just my opinion, but I think alot of people wasted alot of money on initial released gear for the Nike "launch". Not only will none of that likely ever be seen on a coach or player, but most importantly, the quality and designs were inferior. Again, just my opinion.

Exactly. I decided to wait for all the actual sideline gear to be released. At the initial launch, it was the preseason gear for sale.

Tennessee's no sales tax week-end is August 7-9 so that will be a good time to buy shoes and clothes as long as each item costs less than $100.

Afraid to say that I prefer the Adidas. 😳

The Nike is the limited one with the stitched on numbers and the adidas isn't, but there is a clear difference in the quality of the two. I like them both, but the adidas one is much lower quality.

So is Nike going to release authentic jerseys like they do in the pros. Or even better custom jerseys?

Just kidding. Just order my Nike limited jersey in Orange. Hadn't even looked at what they had since the release.

I love Nike and have worn Nike shoes and apparel ever since I was a young kid a now I am 39. I do have a problem... for several years we could get replica jerseys and Polo's for around $50-$60 and now they are running $65-75 for polo's and nearly $100 with tax for a replica jersey.

Last edited:
I love Nike and have worn Nike shoes and apparel ever since I was a young kid a now I am 39. I do have a problem... for several years we could get replica jerseys and Polo's for around $50-$60 and now they are running $65-75 for polo's and nearly $100 with tax for a replica jersey.

Someone has to pay for that $100 + million contract Nike gave Michigan. :yikes:

No -- thank the NCAA for that

By authentic I meant the limited ones with the numbers stitched and the jersey actually feels like the real deal. After I posted I went on fanatics and ordered mine. Should be here in two days. Would have been better if they had the full custom ones but like you said ncaa prolly won't allow it cause you could put players names and such and they wouldn't get there cut blah blah blah. Excited about my jersey though, much better quality than the crap in years past.

By authentic I meant the limited ones with the numbers stitched and the jersey actually feels like the real deal. After I posted I went on fanatics and ordered mine. Should be here in two days. Would have been better if they had the full custom ones but like you said ncaa prolly won't allow it cause you could put players names and such and they wouldn't get there cut blah blah blah. Excited about my jersey though, much better quality than the crap in years past.

You'll really like the limited jersey. They are very well made.

VN Store

Back