Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

That came back at the speed of light but, no surprise. Point out anything other than praise for TKj and you get swarmed.

Again, the kid is addicted to publicity. Its got to be all about him. He tweeted that out to get people talking about him. Mission accomplished. However, it is a team sport and this is the type of disposition that cost us an easy TD against Oklahoma. About half the people on this board are graduates of Webb. I say that because there is absolutely no other explanation. Berry will go in and play lights out.
Well folks looks like mommas wrong again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 5 people
Looks like we have 3 left of those listed on the official Depth Chart for BGSU game: Brian Randolph, Evan Berry, and Max Arnold. Though he's not listed on that depth chart, I'm pretty sure Stephen Griffin is also on the travel team. So that's 4 present for duty in Nashville Saturday, I think.

And Sapp if needed.

Kids addicted to publicity. Wants everyone talking about him. Coach should punish him for the tweet. Mission accomplished TKj

If not already posted--TROLL ALERT and another lurking because he got a like. Unfing believable.
:the_finger:

Reactions: 1 person
I re-read your post all you said is you had been on here since 05. You didn't say how long you had been a fan but it seemed with your defeatist attitude you would be a newer fan because you didn't seem to know UT football. GO VOLS!!!!

I don't see how predicting the team to improve is defeatist.

I see you predict only one more win than last year. So you think that TN only wins one of the Missouri, GA, FL, OK, Alabama and Arkansas games?

I just don't think that would be much of an improvement with the talent TN has. That would mean TN probably only beats Bowling Green, West Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Vandy, North Texas and Florida. That is true an improvement on paper but not with the talent TN has returning and coming in. I think you will be wrong but that is why they play the games.

Jancek on 104.5 in Nashville. They asked him about players out "particularly the safety position."

His response was that it was very unfortunate that we had lost 2 guys for the year in Gaulden and McNeil.

Did not mention any lengthy injury for Kelly.

Reactions: 2 people

Because an increase of 1 game will not be an improvement or at least not one that suggests this staff will EVER get UT back to championship contention.

The small but still significant drop in strength of schedule is worth a win considering the close losses last year.

I guess you could prove your point. Please point to a championship coach that improved by only 1 win per year and eventually won championships.

They should get 8 regular season wins this year. If they get 9, that could be sec championship game. 2016 will be butch's make or break year. No excuse next year to not be a national champion contender, meaning a top 10 ten team.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't get why people are saying Butch is not the right guy. I think he is doing amazing job with what he inherited for Dookey. Hell were ranked in top 25 right now. C'mon Man

I don't get why people are saying Butch is not the right guy. I think he is doing amazing job with what he inherited for Dookey. Hell were ranked in top 25 right now. C'mon Man

Despite all the things to feel good about, his in-game coaching still leaves something to be desired.

He has to beat either Florida, Georgia or Bama this year. Personally, I'd settle for one of those and I feel like I'm being nice about it.

Last edited:

Most of the people who are saying Butch is not the right man, are trolls and most likely Georgia, Florida, or Vanderbilt fans. Don'r worry about it. We will beat all of them within the next two years.

Limited this week sounds great. Get some other guys on the field and rest him up for Oklahoma. We need everyone one hunnit percent next weekend.

That game next week might be the best atmosphere we have had in a long time

Limited this week sounds great. Get some other guys on the field and rest him up for Oklahoma. We need everyone one hunnit percent next weekend.

Ya if he's just limited I'm ok with that. It's about time we have an injury that's not season ending. I just hope to see him looking healthy and on the sideline at a minimum.

VN Store

Back