Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

Nothing to worry about, guys. He had an abscess on his tonsils removed a couple weeks back. He's been fighting infection this week; no confirmation on tonsillectomy; probably not available Saturday (decision should be made tonight). He'll be ok for OK.

Reactions: 5 people
Nothing to worry about, guys. He had an abscess on his tonsils removed a couple weeks back. He's been fighting infection this week; no confirmation on tonsillectomy; probably not available Saturday (decision should be made tonight). He'll be ok for OK.

Yikes. If true this only leaves us 2 safeties from the 4 we started with.

I've been on here since 05, read the post. Fan since 1980

I re-read your post all you said is you had been on here since 05. You didn't say how long you had been a fan but it seemed with your defeatist attitude you would be a newer fan because you didn't seem to know UT football. GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Kids addicted to publicity. Wants everyone talking about him. Coach should punish him for the tweet. Mission accomplished TKj

Reactions: 2 people
That came back at the speed of light but, no surprise. Point out anything other than praise for TKj and you get swarmed.

Again, the kid is addicted to publicity. Its got to be all about him. He tweeted that out to get people talking about him. Mission accomplished. However, it is a team sport and this is the type of disposition that cost us an easy TD against Oklahoma. About half the people on this board are graduates of Webb. I say that because there is absolutely no other explanation. Berry will go in and play lights out.

Yes, he's just sick right now. He will be fine.

Kids addicted to publicity. Wants everyone talking about him. Coach should punish him for the tweet. Mission accomplished TKj

Blue font? If not you need to wise up! You have no idea what he's been through this week as some of us do but aren't at liberty to say specifically.

That came back at the speed of light but, no surprise. Point out anything other than praise for TKj and you get swarmed.

Again, the kid is addicted to publicity. Its got to be all about him. He tweeted that out to get people talking about him. Mission accomplished. However, it is a team sport and this is the type of disposition that cost us an easy TD against Oklahoma. About half the people on this board are graduates of Webb. I say that because there is absolutely no other explanation. Berry will go in and play lights out.

Go to bed, momma, you're drunk!

Reactions: 4 people

This schtick is already really tired, and that's impressive given your low post count.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm almost always all about freedom of speech, and it's only by the grace of God that I've managed to maintain my account here, but this sort of gratuitous libel represents a most contemptible species of stupidity.

Despite my name, I'm in no position of authority, but allow me this opportunity to maintain in no uncertain terms my recommendation to the powers that be:

Cabrera_ejection_5-21-14.gif

Reactions: 6 people

My take doesn't change even if you're trolling, because it's neither nuanced nor humorous.

Reactions: 1 person
Yikes. If true this only leaves us 2 safeties from the 4 we started with.

Looks like we have 3 left of those listed on the official Depth Chart for BGSU game: Brian Randolph, Evan Berry, and Max Arnold. Though he's not listed on that depth chart, I'm pretty sure Stephen Griffin is also on the travel team. So that's 4 present for duty in Nashville Saturday, I think.

Looks like we have 3 left of those listed on the official Depth Chart for BGSU game: Brian Randolph, Evan Berry, and Max Arnold. Though he's not listed on that depth chart, I'm pretty sure Stephen Griffin is also on the travel team. So that's 4 present for duty in Nashville Saturday, I think.

Not a perfect situation, but we should be fine with the pressure our DL should be able to put on the QB.

VN Store

Back