Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

Great way to counteract a rumor about one's supposed recent throat surgery. Brilliant, in fact. :)

I think they should've rolled him out on the field in a body cast. Let him sit for about 10 minutes. And then bust out of it.

The 10 minute roller coaster in here would've totally been worth it.

Reactions: 1 person
I think they should've rolled him out on the field in a body cast. Let him sit for about 10 minutes. And then bust out of it.

MitzuStu, I like the way you think. Scary, but brilliant. :good!:

Or do the ole, lay him on a stretcher, start wheeling him to the locker room, only to have him roll off and go storming back to the ring to win the belt...wait, I'm not on the wwe forum am I? I always make that mistake

Is the tackling dummy robot the answer to our injury problems?

<a href="http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25285697/look-dartmouth-has-robot-tackling-dummies">Tackle Dummy Robot</a>

Most of the people who are saying Butch is not the right man, are trolls and most likely Georgia, Florida, or Vanderbilt fans. Don'r worry about it. We will beat all of them within the next two years.

Georgia, Florida, and Vanderbilt? Within the next 2 years? We will beat all 3 FOR the next several years.

Tonsil surgery in adults has many more hazards than the surgery in children. One of my brothers has the surgery after he returned home after WWII and almost died from bleeding. However, I am sure that the surgery has been simplified sense then. I had my tonsiles removed in 1943 and ate a lot of ice cream.
Yup. This happened to me. Had surgery when I was 24 and woke up choking on blood. Had to be rushed to ER for 2nd surgery.

I don't get why people are saying Butch is not the right guy. I think he is doing amazing job with what he inherited for Dookey. Hell were ranked in top 25 right now. C'mon Man

I don't see anybody saying that. Questioning certain things that he does isn't the same as saying he isn't the right guy for the job.

First I've heard of McDowell.

Read it the other day. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: scrap that, found the reference, but then the poster who mentioned it from the "9.1 Practice Update thread" said he got Sapp and McDowell confused. My apologies.

Last edited:
Read it the other day. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: scrap that, found the reference, but then the poster who mentioned it from the "9.1 Practice Update thread" said he got Sapp and McDowell confused. My apologies.

It's good. I know he started out as a safety, but he's bulked up quite a bit. I think we'll be fine as long as nobody gets hurt.

VN Store

Back