The Official Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN2

I'll be at work for the start of the game but home by halftime. Do have some UT fans using my seats though.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Go Vols! 2 quick questions.

1. How is the weather in Knoxville right now?

2. Will the 2 let downs and weather lead to a crowd/attendance of 90-95k?

The University of Tennessee Pride of the Southland Marching Band performing the legendary Salute to the Hill!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaTbniMUr8k[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Need to see a whole lot more from Vol D-line today for this one to turn our way. Not an easy job against this bunch of Hogs. All the makings of trench warfare it would seem.

Just got my ticket on stubhub. Go Vols with the curse over now. Beat down of Mose Phillips proportions in a rainy night game.

I'll be at work for the start of the game but home by halftime. Do have some UT fans using my seats though.

Go Vols!

That might be when ESPN 2 starts our game (at halftime) that worthless Texas Tech and Baylor are on before it and neither of them has a defense worth a damn, with our luck it will be a pass happy 5 hour 68- 65 game

You can already tell that's going to be the case, looks like espn3 for the entire first half. ESPN is worse than a Caribbean airline with this BS.

They should know by now those Big 12 teams never play defense let the Donghorn Network carry that crap

You can already tell that's going to be the case, looks like espn3 for the entire first half. ESPN is worse than a Caribbean airline with this BS.

FWIW I just checked some of the other ESPN channels and a couple of them dont have a game scheduled at 7 (6 my time) Classic and Goal line are possible choices until the Arena League game is over on 2

Can someone tell me how to get my pic under my name? I have my UT truck as a pic but can't get it to load?

Need to see a whole lot more from Vol D-line today for this one to turn our way. Not an easy job against this bunch of Hogs. All the makings of trench warfare it would seem.

it is going to be a battle of the lines for sure tonight,should be a true mud game too,hopefully CBJ has gotten the extra long cleats from CPF's garage :good!:

Can someone tell me how to get my pic under my name? I have my UT truck as a pic but can't get it to load?

On the left hand side in the 1st Orange bar, click on user CP, and you have options to upload a pic...or avatar, and add details to your profile

look at the top of the page and click User CP,that is your control panel and it is easy to figure out from there :hi:

VN Store

Back