The Official Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN2

nice truck,really like the Power T on the door :) what does the lettering say?

that truck would even look better painted Vol Orange and White :good!:

The lettering said "SRT HEMI". It has orange and white stripes and it has custom orange and black leather interior.

Reactions: 1 person
Ttech Baylor game won't be over in time. Does anyone know what they'll do for the start of our game?

Havent really seen a strong opinion one way or another who that might help. Since their DBs are so bad, im guessing it gives them an adv?

it will be a run heavy night for both teams,i'm assuming that,so it probably favors the Hawgs

For the first time in many yrs, im not too worried about holding on to the ball. Weve done fairly well since A. Foster left. I am, however, about "having" to be one dimensionally, instead if a team making us.

Anyone know what ESPN is doing to do as the Baylor TT game isn't going to end in 30 minutes?

For the first time in many yrs, im not too worried about holding on to the ball. Weve done fairly well since A. Foster left. I am, however, about "having" to be one dimensionally, instead if a team making us.

We've done great, just the rain factor makes the ball slippery

Tuck it deep and hold on with both hands

They should just call the mercy rule for this Baylor Texas tech game. The defenses are atrociously terrible. This is junk football

Reactions: 2 people
Calling for heavy rain during the first half then scattered showers.

Hopefully ESPN2 will show our game on time.

VN Store

Back