Butch Jones Post Arky Presser

As bad as we played those last 3 quarters...a missed FG, punt return TD called back, Red Zone fumble and we could have won. Throw in several other unforced penalties like the late hit and roughing the QB.

My main concern is what the heck does the OLine do at halftime...pop downers? Also, after Hurd got tons of yards on the left side in the first quarter, we quit going there with him...Why?

Well, the Blue Ticks and the Bulldogs will be looking to Grudge Fork each other next week!

Reactions: 1 person
Recite statistics..blahblahblah nobody cares. "Couldn''t stop em" Nobody cares.

He is no position to be a smart alek and acting all cocky with the reporters. He's getting 2 some mill a year to WIN football games and so far he is an epic failure.

There's no trophy for coming in top 5 in recruiting.

Gawd. I HATE this guy.

Recruiting is going to fall off sharply. He's practically in Dooley territory at this point because he's not going to be able to recruit on his accomplishments, which is what year 3 was supposed to be.

Buying him out is the best thing to do nowJancek. After the debacle of the season, the bottom will drop out of his recruiting. If he usnt fired this season he is going to end up payed another couple of years to set the program back further. Fire him now while the talent is here to bring in a quality coach. If we wait 2- 3 years talent may not be here.

Why would recruits want to sign with a coach like Butch who is on the hot seat and it getting hotter.

Jmo

The currant players can leave if a new coach comes in -- that they dont like -- so its a bit of a problem -- no easy answer --- I dont know how Harbaugh has turned Michigan around so fast except that he is a coach that was worth the money spent

Stick a fork in him. He's done.

Use that extension money to buy commercials in Nashville or Austin.

They'll both be looking for a new coach. Maybe you can fool them too.

There will be coaching changes in the off-season but it won't be CBJ.

Right now I see Azzani, Mohoney, DeBord on the endangered list. Too early to tell on Jancek and Martinez especially when you factor in injuries.

We also lose our QB's Coach as he is a grad assistant in his last year.

Peyton, Sam Pittman and TCU OC look good right now.

Tell the Alumni to start writing checks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
There will be coaching changes in the off-season but it won't be CBJ.

Right now I see Azzani, Mohoney, DeBord on the endangered list. Too early to tell on Jancek and Martinez especially when you factor in injuries.

We also lose our QB's as he is a grad assistant in his last year.

Peyton, Sam Pittman and TCU OC look good right now.

Tell the Alumni to start writing checks.

Sonny Cumbie looks like a good choice for OC ---- no way ever PM gets involved in this mess

Yeah, I couldn't even make it to the 3 minute mark. Same Crap, just churning out excuses.

It's ridiculous how much leverage they give coaches in these contracts. I mean Jones should have been a straight 4 year deal with the buyout dropping by the 3rd year. 4 years is plenty. Oh now i remember we gave him a extension for a 7-6 season. Oh well we have a bad coach and a bad administration. We're pretty much screwed.

Hamilton must have given Hart pointers about contract extensions rewarding coaches for mediocrity.

Wow, it's like we are in a really bad marriage. CBJ looks like he hates his job, the media hates having to ask him soft questions instead of going for the jugular, the fans hate the coaches and the players probably hate having to play seven more games. We're all going to hate the next 3 weeks. And I hate that I looked forward to this season for a year, thinking that we would be better and we're actually worse.

Reactions: 4 people
By the way. Two for Georgia. 250 for the pair. Can't take it anymore, sorry. KK, row 16,3And4. Great view.

Well.....

typed out a long post but then deleted it.....

Jones continually says that he's the caretaker of UT football...well...with the exception of Coach Thigpen--

he's coaching more like an undertaker....

This program is on life-support.....Jones and Co. have a long way to go to convince anyone that they actually belong in the SEC....EXCEPT Coach Thig that is....

Seriously sick of the two UGA rejects.....and yes, EVEN if we beat UGA next week--those two clowns need to go.

GO VOLS!

Dude, relax. He is not killing the program. Dooley and hamilton killed it a long time ago. Jones has at least brought back talent.

Reactions: 2 people
The currant players can leave if a new coach comes in -- that they dont like -- so its a bit of a problem -- no easy answer --- I dont know how Harbaugh has turned Michigan around so fast except that he is a coach that was worth the money spent

They will have to sit a year. That sucks for the kids if they leave.

I swear.. I just got a promotion/raise and it was due to producing results. If I have to hear the fkn word resilient one more time I'm gonna puke. Everyone likes to think they are resilient... Fkn win you loser..

This guy is over his head. His hires proves he has no ****ing business coaching in a power 5 conference let alone the SEC. He just lost to a guy who has been on the job the same years he has , has recruited way behind him and lost to a ****ing mid major!

This was an absolute measure of CBJ and the measure came up loser. Time to move on.

Reactions: 9 people
Dude it's called the big 10. Easier to trun around playing 10 vandies a year.

I'm proud of this team. In proud of this coach. It's nice to actually be in every game we play again. We actually have a chance to win every week. Eventually the dam will burst and This team will start winning.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back