Butch Jones Post Arky Presser

Last year fans were worried if he didn't get a raise and extension he would leave. Same fans calling that crazy now

Remember, Michigan had to settle for second choice since they couldn't lure Butch away but people were scared they would. :loco:

Stupid fan will be.....well just stupid fans.

I wouldn't coach at this place!!!! I wouldn't want to be any part of this ignorant self entitled fan base!!!! I love my VOLS n want em to win and love my bro's n sis's in that beautiful orange but dang man they is just some stupid fans out there. Y'all claim to hate coaching searches but want to have em every year or 2!!!! SMDH

If you think fans WANT to have coaching searches, then you are lost and not in the right place.

Mature people do things that HAVE to be done, whether they WANT to do it or not.

Its called being a grown @ss man. Only fools stay at the party too long and end up having to help clean up the mess.

Breaking news: Tennessee is going to have to rebuild again. It can either start now or a year and a half from now. Keeping Jones does not mean this team is automatically going to be better. It just means you let him drive the bus all the way off the cliff instead of yanking his @ss out of the driver seat first.

Reactions: 2 people
Internet tough guy. Attack a fellow vol for being positive unlike most others. Just because you and everyone else are negative, doesn't mean you have to bring others down with you. Btw, Congrats on your 4 state titles!

dude you trash our players and then post this? FU!

If you think fans WANT to have coaching searches, then you are lost and not in the right place.

Mature people do things that HAVE to be done, whether they WANT to do it or not.

Its called being a grown @ss man. Only fools stay at the party too long and end up having to help clean up the mess.

Breaking news: Tennessee is going to have to rebuild again. It can either start now or a year and a half from now. Keeping Jones does not mean this team is automatically going to be better. It just means you let him drive the bus all the way off the cliff instead of yanking his @ss out of the driver seat first.

As a vol fan, I'm very dissapointed and frustrated with Butch's coaching. But,realistically, the 'mature' thing to do is support the team and coaches through next year. The fourth year with seasoned recruits would be the appropriate time to fully evaluate. Unfortunately, a change now would make things much worse with no proven coach likely to line up for this job. Of course, if one should contact us, please listen.

VN Store

Back