The unthinkable..

Early 4th quarter, UT is up 20-13 against UF, and has a 2nd and goal from the Gator 6 yd line...

Dobbs takes the snap and rides Hurd into the line as multiple Gators converge on the dive play. At the last possible moment of deception Dobbs pulls the ball away as he sees the DE crashing into Hurd. Like so many times before, there is an opening to the right side of the line as Dobbs escapes to daylight. All blocks are sealed as he gallops towards a coffin nailing touchdown. Just prior to crossing the goal line an eager and defiant Gator defender releases from a block and with a last gasp effort dives towards the end zone bound Dobbs. Simultaneously, as Dobbs right leg sets footing over the goal line, the Gator defenders helmet meets the side of Dobbs right knee, tearing the ACL of the Vols Senior QB...

Most vol fans don't want to imagine such a tragic scene, but we all know, it's in the realm of possibilities and in the back of most fan's minds...

Thoughts of where the game and season go from that point.....who is next up and what impact, if any, they have going forward?
Is this a joke? That's bad mojo bro.

Reactions: 8 people
Pacer you left out the part where Hurd and Sutton are arrested the next week knocking up a Valero

I think this account has been hijacked.

No, it's a real question...

Anybody who says they haven't thought of this real possibility is a liar or not a UT football fan...

I have dreams of National titles like everyone else, and with that said...it's a relevant question..

No, it's a real question...

Anybody who says they haven't thought of this real possibility is a liar or not a UT football fan...

I have dreams of National titles like everyone else, and with that said...it's a relevant question..

So much "stupeded" stuff in this one.

Well, that whole thing made me sick to my stomach.

I'm fairly certain that Dormady, Jones and Guarantano are being prepared as backups by the coaching staff. That's pretty much how football works.

Reactions: 1 person
You're a horrible person. What's unthinkable is you would post something stupid like that.

Are you 10?

I posted a scenario in which our QB got injured. It is a real possibility to anyone that's watched a down of football in their life...

Where does team 120 go from a devastating injury from their star QB? Go ask you dad...

Are you 10?

I posted a scenario in which our QB got injured. It is a real possibility to anyone that's watched a down of football in their life...

Where does team 120 go from a devastating injury from their star QB? Go ask you dad...

To the backup QB.

Are you 10?

I think your first post a from a 1o year old that has been beaten by his younger brother. (blue)

Are you 10?

I'm 37 but I prefer not to fantasize about injuries for my team or even rivals for that matter.

Hey dduncan4163 point that gun at my head and pull the trigger already please. WTF is wrong with you OP. That just FAR, FAR exceeded anything I ever.........................Jesus.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back