This is how the field looks for the UT vs VT game!

Seriously though, if your seats are at either end of the field, they are basically worthless in terms of viewing the actual game. You are almost a football field away from the back of the endzone! You are going to have to watch the jumbo tron, which is what I'll be doing on my couch.

History will be made though and a million people will claim to have been there😂😂😂😂

Cool thing is, more than 15% of them will be telling the truth!

Reactions: 2 people
BWjELhxIUAEe_62.jpg:large

Here is some views from the construction camera! Pilot Flying J Battle at Bristol Construction Cam | News Archive | Fan Info | Bristol Motor Speedway

Damn, you think someone would have posted this 3 days ago and made it a sticky or something.

It will be a spectacle for sure but probably not the greatest experience for actually watching the game. I'll miss tailgating and all the other stuff surrounding the game, but I'm glad I'll be watching this on my 70-inch with a fridge full of beer at my disposal.

What kind of real game experience is it when your sitting 100 yds from the field. Hate to be negative but seriously the end zone seats are already bad enough and in this venue awful.

Reactions: 2 people
LOL at the people who will not be able to go so they complain about the view. Anyone going needs to just ignore the couch potatoes that are too low on funds or lack control of their personal schedule to make it. The view will be fine and the atmosphere will be a lifetime memory.

Reactions: 3 people
LOL at the people who will not be able to go so they complain about the view. Anyone going needs to just ignore the couch potatoes that are too low on funds or lack control of their personal schedule to make it. The view will be fine and the atmosphere will be a lifetime memory.

is it possible people with the time and money made a decision not to go based on thinking their view from the couch would be a lot better than those that will be at the game?

I mean, it IS a neat concept but having watched a game from the 50th row of the end zone of the Rose Bowl I think people are in for a surprise at how far away they are going to be..anytime the ball was on other side of 50 we turned around and watched the video screen as it is like watching ants...and the folks at bristol, most of em anyway, are gonna be a lot further away than that..but whatever, I hope everyone that goes has a great time. Just doesn't seem like good value for the money imo

Reactions: 4 people
The hype for this game is real!! Gonna be a great home field advantage and a great game for the Vols!!

There's still plenty of room around the battlefield seats. I bet they could make 200K if they wanted.

PricingMap-si_REVISED.png

is it possible people with the time and money made a decision not to go based on thinking their view from the couch would be a lot better than those that will be at the game?

I mean, it IS a neat concept but having watched a game from the 50th row of the end zone of the Rose Bowl I think people are in for a surprise at how far away they are going to be..anytime the ball was on other side of 50 we turned around and watched the video screen as it is like watching ants...and the folks at bristol, most of em anyway, are gonna be a lot further away than that..but whatever, I hope everyone that goes has a great time. Just doesn't seem like good value for the money imo

Absolutely that is possible. If that were the case with everyone people would simply close their trap and enjoy it home. Instead several like to continue to bring up the distance. This is only to discourage those planning to go.
Everyone going to the game understands what they signed on for. Anyone trying to piss in their Wheaties has issues other than not wanting to go. Acting as if their superior intellect tells them it is silly to go.
You will not see a B@B thread without the same people chiming in how they will not be going due to this imaginary need for binoculars. This is the legion of miserable trying to rain on any parade they can. Even when the parade is a historic sporting event.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I love how everyone starts a post with
"Not to be negative". Then are.
For what reason? No one knows. They're not going, definitely
not saying anything new. More like digging that poor dead horse
back up for one last whack.
Nothing to them, sitting on their couch. Only purpose I can think of, to bring down those going.
But hey, "not to be negative or anything".

Edit: hadn't read the post above mine, ff covered it nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I can't go, and I wish I could. The value is in the experience, not the quality of the view or sound. What would you have paid to have been at Woodstock? Or at the far end of the Mall when MLKjr made his "I have a dream speech?" Or in the upper reaches of the Super Dome in 85, or Tempe in 98? It is going to be great watching it on that giant Colossus over the field. I wish I could go. It is going to be the historic kickoff to hopefully a historic season. The year Tennessee roared back into prominence. The kind of experience that is remembered as long as men put on the Orange and White and play this game.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm sure their master-plan is to ruin the attendance numbers/enjoyment of the game by complaining about the obvious long distance from certain seats.

Just lie and say it looks like a great view... lol

I'm sure their master-plan is to ruin the attendance numbers/enjoyment of the game by complaining about the obvious long distance from certain seats.

Just lie and say it looks like a great view... lol

I think you're wrong. They simply want to f__k with people's heads that are going because they are miserable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Not bad at all from the sideline view. The endzone seats will need the binoculars.

You've clearly never been there. Everyone in the place will need binoculars. Closest seats in the grandstand are between 50 and 75 yards from the field, and about 40 feet above it.

You've clearly never been there. Everyone in the place will need binoculars. Closest seats in the grandstand are between 50 and 75 yards from the field, and about 40 feet above it.

Or they can look at the enormous TV hanging above the field.

VN Store

Back