This is how the field looks for the UT vs VT game!

Im not going tbecause I think its going to be the best view of a game ive ever seen. Im going because I want to say I was there. Just like I was part of the first checkerboard ( that memory isnt very good ). The Vols are goign to be playing, lots of Vol fans are gonna be there, many of my friends are going to be tailgating, last time I checked, thats a freaking blast in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
is it possible people with the time and money made a decision not to go based on thinking their view from the couch would be a lot better than those that will be at the game?

I mean, it IS a neat concept but having watched a game from the 50th row of the end zone of the Rose Bowl I think people are in for a surprise at how far away they are going to be..anytime the ball was on other side of 50 we turned around and watched the video screen as it is like watching ants...and the folks at bristol, most of em anyway, are gonna be a lot further away than that..but whatever, I hope everyone that goes has a great time. Just doesn't seem like good value for the money imo

I've been twice to the Rose Bowl and in '97 sat in the general area you're talking about. It was a long ways away.

When I was a kid we used to turn the binoculars around and look through them calling it "Rose Bowling". So of course I had to Rose Bowl the binoculars in the Rose Bowl.

I have a feeling that Rose Bowling in BMS will be an outer body experience. :loco:

Wow, if you click on the construction cam link, it's the view from the end-zone end of the stands. How in the world will people be able to see the game from there? Luckily, a friend of mine gave me a couple of tickets for a skybox suite. Can't wait for this game!

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, if you click on the construction cam link, it's the view from the end-zone end of the stands. How in the world will people be able to see the game from there? Luckily, a friend of mine gave me a couple of tickets for a skybox suite. Can't wait for this game!

They won't see. It's too much money just to say you were there. Congrats on the skybox.

FYI - I'm miserable because I'm not going,

No way! There is NO WAY they'll get that grass seed to take root by game time folks. This whole thing is a ...
nascar-crash-030215-ap-ftrjpg_1vxozif95tzfj1mpdb80h065r2.jpg

... send me all your worthless tickets ASAP.

:eek:lol:...way cool...:good!:

GO VOLS!

Have been searching for views from seats at Bristol. Ours are actually in the Allison Terrace and I think won't be too bad there but I agree the bowls behind the endzones will be more of a tailgate full on binoculars and beer. I also believe it will be impossible to get a cell signal to game on watch espn app

You've clearly never been there. Everyone in the place will need binoculars. Closest seats in the grandstand are between 50 and 75 yards from the field, and about 40 feet above it.

Are you just against this game? The location? Or just clearly never been there and wrong? I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years and going to Bristol for 35. I dont think the view for most will be worse than the upper deck at Neyland. Seriously man get your facts right. Its all apart of being there and history. Watch it on TV and quit your *****ing. The pictures are from this past weekend using a simple iphone 6 no zoom.

Turn 4 from pit wall entrance

From somewhere around what would be the sidelines and 45/40 yard line. Clearly not 40' above. Especially since there will be seats on the track.

Look close, thats turns 1/2 in the background and what will be VT locker room.

Oh but wait there is more! This is the backstretch and TN sideline around the 40 yard line looking all the way over to what is the front stretch seats and the VT side.

No zoom, iphone 6 looking at turns 1 and 2

Richard Petty Terrace Row 27 about 10 rows from the top, no zoom iphone 6.

Reactions: 7 people
LOL at the people who will not be able to go so they complain about the view. Anyone going needs to just ignore the couch potatoes that are too low on funds or lack control of their personal schedule to make it. The view will be fine and the atmosphere will be a lifetime memory.

lol, bruh, i have the funds AND the time to go to this. i just have no desire to spend an entire weekend devoted to it. i'll stick with all of the home games up in EE and enjoy this game with my friends at the house.

I think it's safe to say, this game will be best watched in HD from the comfort of your own living room.

Those 53 ft. 18 wheelers in the in-field (Where the field is going to be) look like toys in those pictures.

No way you're going to be able to see the field very good.

Are you just against this game? The location? Or just clearly never been there and wrong? I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years and going to Bristol for 35. I dont think the view for most will be worse than the upper deck at Neyland. Seriously man get your facts right. Its all apart of being there and history. Watch it on TV and quit your *****ing. The pictures are from this past weekend using a simple iphone 6 no zoom.

From somewhere around what would be the sidelines and 45/40 yard line. Clearly not 40' above. Especially since there will be seats on the track.

Oh but wait there is more! This is the backstretch and TN sideline around the 40 yard line looking all the way over to what is the front stretch seats and the VT side.

I have seats in the Kulwicki terrace. Is the terrace area where the red seats start?

This x 10,000

Grew up in Bristol and I can promise you that this will be unforgettable in the best sense of the word. If you CAN be there then you'd be crazy to miss it. Those that would rather stay home remind me of only one dude....

Attachments

• Eeyore_3.jpg
    Eeyore_3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 4 people
This x 10,000

Grew up in Bristol and I can promise you that this will be unforgettable in the best sense of the word. If you CAN be there then you'd be crazy to miss it. Those that would rather stay home remind me of only one dude....

I dont like many posts but when I do I like posts like this

Seriously though, if your seats are at either end of the field, they are basically worthless in terms of viewing the actual game. You are almost a football field away from the back of the endzone! You are going to have to watch the jumbo tron, which is what I'll be doing on my couch.

History will be made though and a million people will claim to have been there😂😂😂😂

Like Woodstock.

VN Store

Back