Gaulden flop

Doesnt matter if he flopped.....new rule this year the FL player would have been ejected for hitting him in the face regardless if he flopped or not

Reactions: 1 person
The best part was listening to verne. He got pissed and then you didn't hear anything thing from him the rest of the game.

"I know a flop when I see one!"

Screw the " we'd be mad if it happened to us crap". The gators defense basically flopped everytime we tried to run a hurry up offense. It was so freaking obvious

Reactions: 2 people
flop.0.gif

Who is this douche announcer that says we should apologize to Brandon Powell?

Don't throw hands or punches into peoples' faces and it won't be a problem.

Gary Danielson.

It was a bad call but his response to the whole scene was absurd.

His d-amn voice went an octave higher at being so upset with the call and the inherent bias for the Gators shown through loud and clear.

He played up the ex Purdue QB thing several times so it was clear he was pulling for Appleby during the first half as well.

Gary and the Wart Hog didn't know what to say during the second half though.

Screw the " we'd be mad if it happened to us crap". The gators defense basically flopped everytime we tried to run a hurry up offense. It was so freaking obvious

Yep.

There was no feigned outrage on the part of the announcers during the 4 to 5 injury timeouts for cramping by the Gators.

The flop was nba or soccer quality level of fake. But I don't think it contributed to the flag. Looked like the ref was tossing the flag regardless.

Hell, punters and kickers do it all the time. The Colquits were pretty good at the flop and no one ever whined about it.

flop.0.gif

Who is this douche announcer that says we should apologize to Brandon Powell?

Don't throw hands or punches into peoples' faces and it won't be a problem.

I literally LOL every time at the lineman's reaction on the top left. Hahaha

ya know..it's not like he is the first football player to ever to done that before..Gaulden is a fine young man..i've played basketball with him at the rec center before n spring hill tn. if anything damn congratulate him on outsmarting a florida player don't critisize him..damn..smh

The best part was hearing that crusty old troll Vern whine about it

I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

Come on, man, you don't get suspended for flopping. The ref was the fool on that play.

I agree with this, but considering the way Gaulden was dancing around the Florida player prior to the punch, I think he was lucky he didn't get penalized for taunting.

This was late in the game. Refs were letting the players talk all game so Gaulden knew he would be ok. Refs were coming down on extra contact after the play tho. UF players were in the face of the Vols after some plays too but we didn't retaliate so there weren't any ejections.

I love the win but don't pretend this was smart... It was dumb and sneaky. We would go ballistic if it happened to us and would want the player suspended. We don't have to stoop to this and he is better than that.

Dang dude grow a set and quit sitting down when you pee!

If you watch the official closely you can see him running in with his hand on the flag before the punch was even thrown. I think the official was going to throw the flag regardless

Reactions: 3 people
If you watch the official closely you can see him running in with his hand on the flag before the punch was even thrown. I think the official was going to throw the flag regardless

Agreed. That is what I thought too. I am looking for better video to grab a gif from.

If this had happened to us instead of by us I would be pissed too. If it had been done to anyone but UF I would probably disapprove. That said I don't want to see this become a habit.

VN Store

Back