Gaulden flop

It's funny. I'm biased tho. Gaulden deserves a ...
iu

Reactions: 2 people
If the ref was going to throw a flag regardless, it probably would have been on us for taunting. Nevertheless, their guy got the ejection he deserved for not being able to stand there with a little dignity. The tv announcers seemed to think it's okay for him to "just throw his arm out there," which is downright silly.

Personally I don't like flopping (in any sport) even though it helped us out

I watch soccer and basketball as well, and flopping annoys the hell out of me (And kickers/punters as well in football)

It definitely was a flop, however as a previous poster noted the ref was already throwing the flag before the flop if you watch the video.
So don't let any gators beg for sympathy.

On our side two missed calls include a missed targeting on Dobbs after he released the ball in the wolf touchdown( player jumped upward left his feet made crown of helmet to Dobbs facemask) and the punt fair catch was waved at the two but caught on the 6 inch line ( researching video his heel was on the goal line- even my bama fan neighbor called it out) but ball was placed at the two.
No mercy for the gators!!!!

After all the crap Florida players said and did it was a good bait by Gaulden. The guy threw a punch regardless.

Reactions: 1 person
If you watch the official closely you can see him running in with his hand on the flag before the punch was even thrown. I think the official was going to throw the flag regardless

Yep. The ref already has the flag out and starts to throw it as Powell is throwing the punch. The flop was totally unnecessary. The penalty was getting called anyway.

I don't like flopping.... but.... I would be far more disappointed in the character of my team if their defensive strategy was to "cramp" every time the other team is moving the ball.

Have been yelling about this all season, every team we have played has gotten a dozen free time outs from flops! Every time we get momentum going, I look for a flopper and there it is!! :banghead2:

I haven't heard anything but I think they just pulled him for the rest of the game since there was no point in risking further injury. They wanted to save what they could at that point for our game. He was in a little pain but he wasn't writhing around like it was real bad.

After all the crap Florida players said and did it was a good bait by Gaulden. The guy threw a punch regardless.

Agree. The first run of the game for Hurd, as he was getting up Cox for FL gave him a punch to the head and no call. Not to mention the gut punch by the FL ass late in the game right in front of the refs and no flag. I'm good with it.

You would think that with all the flop, cough, injury timeouts that FL got in the 2nd half that their guy would have been well rested and have his head screwed on. Horse face is an ******* deserving of the Vandy job. In fact, with the 21 we left on the field in the first half, they would be the blue Vandy.

Someone said the ref was about to flag us for taunting and then the flop happened and they ejected the Florida player. I don't know if that's legit or not, but he was throwing the flag before the Florida player did anything so it makes sense...

If the ref was going to throw a flag regardless, it probably would have been on us for taunting. Nevertheless, their guy got the ejection he deserved for not being able to stand there with a little dignity. The tv announcers seemed to think it's okay for him to "just throw his arm out there," which is downright silly.

People deserve to get ejected for that? Yikes.

brandon was talking trash and got called out on it---the flop was classic to get him thrown out!!

VN Store

Back