Kamara hurt

Just heard the same thing. I thought the curse was over after we beat FL but after all of the injuries we have had I believe the curse lives on. I have never seen so many key players get injured off of one team in my 50+ years.

Me neither . . . . on ANYONE'S team, much less the Vols. I've been following them since the 60's. What the heck is going on. We've got 11 or 12 starters now hurt, half the team!

It didn't look like a malicious hit. It was late but what was he supposed to do pull up and hope kamara goes out of bounds?

I mean Kamara was already going out of bounds before the hit. So. Yes exactly that. He doesn't have to hope. Kamara is already one foot outta bounds.

Reactions: 2 people
I mean Kamara was already going out of bounds before the hit. So. Yes exactly that. He doesn't have to hope. Kamara is already one foot outta bounds.

If the game was played in slow motion all of the above would make sense.

Don't see how you can call it a dirty hit when Kamara was still making an effort to stay in bounds and in the play..

Was just a bang bang play and very unlucky.

LOL. The guy literally dove at his legs. Kamara was already stepping out of bounds. For a guy that's 6'4 nearly 230 lbs, he doesn't have to dive at a players legs to bring him down. Dirty hit.

Reactions: 4 people
You're kidding right? If it was one of Bama's players in that situation, you'd be complaining to us that it was a dirty hit. Kamara was out of bounds and one of your players took a cheap shot. Quit trying to hide the facts and admit it.

Wow you know when I agree with you, it must be really something

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. The guy literally dove at his legs. Kamara was already stepping out of bounds. For a guy that's 6'4 nearly 230 lbs, he doesn't have to dive at a players legs to bring him down. Dirty hit.

When you are both running full-out, and you have to dive to cover the remaining ground, hitting a guy below the waist is the surest way to make sure he goes in the direction you want him to go. Holcombe didn't hit Kamara in the knee, nor did he hit him with his helmet. The hit itself didn't even cause the injury. Kamara got hurt because his other leg was planted, which can happen on just about any hit anywhere on the field.

Wow you know when I agree with you, it must be really something

I mean it would have been different if it was just a light shove or something but the Bama player literally dove into Kamara when he was already out of bounds in the first place. His left foot was already out of bounds yet he drills him anyway. Clearly a dirty late hit.

When you are both running full-out, and you have to dive to cover the remaining ground, hitting a guy below the waist is the surest way to make sure he goes in the direction you want him to go. Holcombe didn't hit Kamara in the knee, nor did he hit him with his helmet. The hit itself didn't even cause the injury. Kamara got hurt because his other leg was planted, which can happen on just about any hit anywhere on the field.

He had given himself up already on the play, hell even mad a cut into the sideline. The guy that hit him saw a chance to take a cheap shot and took it. Maybe karma will bite ya in the ass before the season is over and somebody take Hurts knee out on a late hit!

He had given himself up already on the play, hell even mad a cut into the sideline. The guy that hit him saw a chance to take a cheap shot and took it. Maybe karma will bite ya in the ass before the season is over and somebody take Hurts knee out on a late hit!

So Holcombe intentionally took out Kamara's left knee by hitting him in the right thigh?

Butch is so smart. He fires the strength and conditioning coach because he didn't do his job but then hires the guy that was the strength and conditioning coaches assistant . Isn't this counter productive. = Injuries

So Holcombe intentionally took out Kamara's left knee by hitting him in the right thigh?

Don't matter where he hit him, it was a cheap shot, late hit, hence the friiggin flag! If hadn't hit him at all, seeing as he was already oht of bounds, his knee would still be fine. So, yeah the injury was the result of a cheap shot, late hit!

Reactions: 6 people
No sense in arguing with Bama writer. He isn't a bad poster, but he sure as hell won't change his mind or admit being wrong. Of course no one on this board does that much.

Don't matter where he hit him, it was a cheap shot, late hit, hence the friiggin flag! If hadn't hit him at all, seeing as he was already oht of bounds, his knee would still be fine. So, yeah the injury was the result of a cheap shot, late hit!

If Holcombe had pulled up, how was he to know that Kamara wouldn't continue down the sideline? Kamara's left foot isn't even down and his right is in bounds when Holcombe leaves his feet. I was no dirtier than the hit on Chubb last year.

If Holcombe had pulled up, how was he to know that Kamara wouldn't continue down the sideline? Kamara's left foot isn't even down and his right is in bounds when Holcombe leaves his feet. I was no dirtier than the hit on Chubb last year.

Wow, You are so stipid I'd be suprised it don't hurt. He had already pulled up, the guy knew he was goin out of bounds and hit him anyway. Like I said, saw his chance to take a cheap shot! Why do you think the ref threw a flag? Anyway, done arguing, hope what comes around goes around for ya!

He hit Kamara a good 5 yards outta bounds.

Are your writings in the juvenile fiction section of the library?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back