Early bowl projections

I have serious doubts they beat Alabama especially if they cant close teams out. They let Tennessee get right back in it late in the 4th. That cant happen if they want to beat Alabama.

I think Alabama cruises in that game.

It's not their fault, we do that to everyone!

Tthe selection committee will not pass on Tennessee to the Sugar Bowl if it can be helped.

Contractually, they can't pass on TN unless there's a higher ranked SEC team (that's not in the playoffs).

This scenario would likely mean either 1)the SEC champ didn't make the playoffs or (more likely) 2) TN isn't the SEC Champ, there's an SEC team that's not in the playoffs still ranked, and TN is ranked higher than the next-highest ranked Big 10 team after the Rose Bowl's selection.

I don't want to see any projection that doesn't have us playing in Tampa on January 9th for the natty.

Its national title or bust IMO.

You QUIT on this team remember?...Your wants and opinions do not count anymore...Go bandwagon some other team and leave us REAL fans alone.

Reactions: 1 person
Alabama and Louisville are the two best teams I've seen this yr. they beat Clemson easily on a neutral field.

Don't think SAN Diego St is getting New Years Six bid. It's Boise or Western Mich at this point probably

SD State that lost to South Alabama? OMG, I knew Palm hated Tennessee but not that much!

Love the thought of playing in the Orange Bowl, hate the idea of this defense trying to tackle Lamar Jackson. No bueno.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back