Early bowl projections

If we lose the SECCG we will have 3 losses. Sugar Bowl will take a SECW team like aTm if they finish with 1 or 2 losses. We killed a lot of our post season potential when we turned the ball over 7 times in 1 game.

This

I think orange bowl gets the big ten this year, never mi d they get the highest ranked team from the big ten or sec. So osu, mich, whisky, ut, Texas am, quite a few options

Last edited:
I think orange bowl gets the big ten this year, never mi d they get the highest ranked team from the big ten or sec. So osu, mich, whisky, ut, Texas am, quite a few options

OSU and Michigan likely aren't options, as the Rose bowl contractually must take the 2nd highest ranked Big 10 team, if the conference champion is in the CFP.

Presuming that the winner of the Ohio State- Michigan game also ends up winning the conference, the loser would go to the Rose Bowl.

Barring Wisconsin upsetting Nebraska, you're likely looking at 10-2 Nebraska (with a loss to OSU and a loss in the Big 10 championship) being the only Big 10 team in range with the rankings (and losing that weekend in the conference champion might also drop them a bit further down compared to the other 10-2 teams that didn't play).

A&M is also more likely looking at a Sugar bowl bid (and this not being in consideration for the Orange Bowl) unless Alabama either loses in the conference championship game or fails to make the playoffs.

ESPN still has us in either the Citrus or Orange!

Interesting that SI has us in Cotton Bowl vs Boise St.??

Don't really want Boise but a visit to Jerry World in AT&T stadium might be fun!?!?

If not Playoff would LOVE to go to SUGAR!!! :rock:

NOLA and the Superdome is one of my Favorites!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back