Vols Pro Day?

He was drafted in the first round last year with SIGNIFICANT character issues. He blew up the combine last year as well with rare athleticism for a man his size.

Nkemdiche has elite talent. I'm betting he gets his life in order so he can fulfill those natural gifts.

Elite talent does not equal elite player....just like his lack of production at OleMiss and his one assisted tackle his NFL rookie season demonstrate. He's a freak physical specimen, and a below average to poor football player. Could it be because of his mental and emotional makeup? We know he's not a high character guy.....the history of the NFL is littered with guys just like him.

He was drafted in the first round last year with SIGNIFICANT character issues. He blew up the combine last year as well with rare athleticism for a man his size.

Nkemdiche has elite talent. I'm betting he gets his life in order so he can fulfill those natural gifts.

He's athletic as all get-out. That is not the same as being talented. He doesn't utilize his physical gifts as he should.

I also don't know why you'd bet he'll suddenly get his life straightened out when he's had issues since high school. What is going to be magically different now?

***second best.

And FYI the offensive rookies I was most high on were Ezekiel Elliott and Sterling Shepard.

Both were what I projected.

How'd that Bosa projection work out? Marquez North? Dak Prescott? Robert Nkemdiche? I'm sure there were others, besides Taylor that is.

***second best.

And FYI the offensive rookies I was most high on were Ezekiel Elliott and Sterling Shepard.

Both were what I projected.

Come on man, anyone could see Elliot was a stud. You're not turning any heads with that prediction. And no, Taylor isn't even the 2nd best RB in that draft, probably not even in the top 10 RB's. As I recall, he was drafted in the last freakin round

Come on man, anyone could see Elliot was a stud. You're not turning any heads with that prediction. And no, Taylor isn't even the 2nd best RB in that draft, probably not even in the top 10 RB's. As I recall, he was drafted in the last freakin round

And couldn't earn a roster spot

Elite talent does not equal elite player....just like his lack of production at OleMiss and his one assisted tackle his NFL rookie season demonstrate. He's a freak physical specimen, and a below average to poor football player. Could it be because of his mental and emotional makeup? We know he's not a high character guy.....the history of the NFL is littered with guys just like him.

It's all character with him. I have faith he'll get it together soon. He seems like a good person who is lost. Similar to Josh Gordon.

And FYI it's not like d-line is a position that requires much in the way of instincts. It's about natural ability and technique and how bad you want it. If you are a freak athlete you typically dominate at defensive line.

How'd that Bosa projection work out? Marquez North? Dak Prescott? Robert Nkemdiche? I'm sure there were others, besides Taylor that is.

Dak is my only miss. And I've course corrected in how I evaluate QBs from now on taking what I learned.

North is still on the Rams active roster. I think he breaks out in 2017. Same with Nkemdiche.

My Joey Bosa comp has always been Aaron Kampman. He had a couple of 10+ sack seasons and pro bowl appearances. However, no one would consider a career like Aaron Kampman worthy of the 3rd overall pick. I still stand my prediction that given where he was picked Bosa will ultimately be considered a bust. Joey Bosa will NEVER be considered an elite pass rusher in this league. He'll at best be a nice effort guy.

Other than missing on Dak I stand by every one of my other predictions.

It's all character with him. I have faith he'll get it together soon. He seems like a good person who is lost. Similar to Josh Gordon.

On what are you basing this personal assessment?

And FYI it's not like d-line is a position that requires much in the way of instincts. It's about natural ability and technique and how bad you want it. If you are a freak athlete you typically dominate at defensive line.

Stop trolling.

Sure. But lets not act like a lot of people weren't saying a RB isn't worth the #4 pick. And that the Cowboys made a mistake.

Plus it's not like I just said he would be good. I predicted that Zeke would be the best RB in the NFL as a rookie. I said he would gain 1500+ yards. And for that I was attacked.

People wanna act like they saw his historic rookie year coming but I remember when I said he would be the best RB in the league as a rookie people attacked me. No one was as high on Zeke as I was.

North spent the year on IR. He's yet to even be assigned an eligible receiver jersey number.

I know. That shows how much they like him since they kept him on the active roster even after he missed all of last season. Remember they released Brian Randolph who also got hurt last year.

Marquez North has NFL talent. He just needs to get healthy.

Sure. But lets not act like a lot of people weren't saying a RB isn't worth the #4 pick. And that the Cowboys made a mistake.

Plus it's not like I just said he would be good. I predicted that Zeke would be the best RB in the NFL as a rookie. I said he would gain 1500+ yards. And for that I was attacked.

People wanna act like they saw his historic rookie year coming but I remember when I said he would be the best RB in the league as a rookie people attacked me. No one was as high on Zeke as I was.

Plenty of people saw the talent of Elliot, and I'm sure many of them saw his potential once he got behind the best OL in the NFL. You act like you have this magical talent to evaluate players. You got lucky on one or two guys sure, who doesn't, but the majority of your so-called locks are ridiculous and amateur at best

Reactions: 1 person
I know. That shows how much they like him since they kept him on the active roster even after he missed all of last season. Remember they released Brian Randolph who also got hurt last year.

He isn't on the active roster. He simply has a contract. That could mean that he is in their plans, or it could mean that he is still hurt and they are holding off on an injury settlement. There are no reserve or active lists in April. The fact that he is still listed with jersey #3 is not a good sign for him.

Don't celebrate too early. Nkemdiche was just a rookie last year. He has some serious maturity and personal issues to get over. But his talent has never been questioned. I think he puts it together this season and finally lives up to his talent level. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a pro-bowler.

Nkemdiche was just a rookie last year? That's odd, so was Derrick Henry, yet you have no problem calling him a bust.

At least most trolls are consistent.

Reactions: 4 people
Nkemdiche was just a rookie last year? That's odd, so was Derrick Henry, yet you have no problem calling him a bust.

He doesn't know Jack about defensive linemen. He doesn't know Jack about Quarterbacks either. I wonder if he ever played organized football.

Jesus, am I in the right thread? All I wanted to do was see how the boys faired... instead, I found me a soap opera.

Seriously though, anyone got anything more about Meachem? Did he do anything other than the 40? Very curious about how his day went.

Reactions: 2 people
Jesus, am I in the right thread? All I wanted to do was see how the boys faired... instead, I found me a soap opera.

Seriously though, anyone got anything more about Meachem? Did he do anything other than the 40? Very curious about how his day went.

It's so old.

People just argue back and forth.

Reactions: 3 people
He doesn't know Jack about defensive linemen. He doesn't know Jack about Quarterbacks either. I wonder if he ever played organized football.

He's admitted he was too much of a p***y to play football in high school.

I'm of the opinion that he's still in high school (or maybe just started college) though. Only the very young show the type of shameful lack of humility and self awareness that people like him do.

Dak is my only miss. And I've course corrected in how I evaluate QBs from now on taking what I learned.

North is still on the Rams active roster. I think he breaks out in 2017. Same with Nkemdiche.

My Joey Bosa comp has always been Aaron Kampman. He had a couple of 10+ sack seasons and pro bowl appearances. However, no one would consider a career like Aaron Kampman worthy of the 3rd overall pick. I still stand my prediction that given where he was picked Bosa will ultimately be considered a bust. Joey Bosa will NEVER be considered an elite pass rusher in this league. He'll at best be a nice effort guy.

Other than missing on Dak I stand by every one of my other predictions.

We know you stand by all your predictions, your hypocrisy notwithstanding. And they were all wrong.

Exactly. Nkemdiche was "just a rookie" and needs more time to evaluate ...while other rookies like Goff and Treadwell are definitely already busts. Hypocrisy, thy name is D4H.

Keywords: "Information that wasn't available" and "adjusted my evaluation process due to lessons learned". Translation: I was wrong as **** and it messes up my "genius" schtick, but I'm a hunnert...startingggg now! :lol:

Keywords: "Information that wasn't available" and "adjusted my evaluation process due to lessons learned". Translation: I was wrong as **** and it messes up my "genius" schtick, but I'm a hunnert...startingggg now! :lol:

Especially cracks me up regarding his predictions about Dobbs preseason 2015. The dude was legitimately expecting Dobbs to throw for 4000 yards and rush for over 1000.

When everyone pointed out to him just how crazy it was to expect that and why a historic accomplishment it would be, he backtracked slightly by calling for for 3500 yards. When people mentioned the question marks at WR and OL, he just spouted off about the 30 first round picks the team was littered with.

But the way he tells the story, you'd think he was money on all of those predictions.

He's admitted he was too much of a p***y to play football in high school.

I'm of the opinion that he's still in high school (or maybe just started college) though. Only the very young show the type of shameful lack of humility and self awareness that people like him do.

If you never played football before at any level, you have no ability or reason to scout. Should also be a requirement to be in the announcers booth.

If you never played football before at any level, you have no ability or reason to scout. Should also be a requirement to be in the announcers booth.

I couldn't agree more with the last sentence... the media people are so misleading and dumb the game of football down sooo much...

VN Store

Back