Malik Foreman running a 4.37 40 yd dash:
5e9893676c4ca2f907e96a76463d2516.png

0fc34b8348d0ba4446ee26d3b9d13dcc.png

WR Josh Malone at Pro Day:
3dba49c848ed872e1cb535ce31e327ec.png

ecb34bb6ad668c22d7bc18194dfab6cf.png

https://t.co/BBzvzxeQUy

Last edited:
Crooms a beast,if it ever clicks on the field and he can avoid the injuries he could have a decent career..Hoping the best for him.

Will be lucky and thankful to make practice squad.. Alex Ellis was a much better player and barely made the jags after being cut by the Titans. Don't get caught up in the workouts...

Reactions: 1 person
Will be lucky and thankful to make practice squad.. Alex Ellis was a much better player and barely made the jags after being cut by the Titans. Don't get caught up in the workouts...

He was MVP of his senior bowl lol. He was majorly underutilized here, Ethan wolf as well, we didn't use our tight ends last season. Hard to be productive when you don't get the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Holy cow....Greg Miclisse, one of the most infamous recruits ever, ended up at Carson Newman and will be working out at UT Pro Day.

That's not Greg..it's his brother Jerry..Greg was at Shasta College a JUCO out in Cali

Bob Welton, UTs player personnel director made a positive comment about one of the players in his organization? Oh the shock, who'd a thunk it? Who saw that coming?

He was also an Nfl scout for 9 years so I think he knows what he's talking about.

Reactions: 3 people
Foreman was showing some serious speed today. Could have used that in a few games this year...I believe he was banged up just like everybody else though!

Vereen looked good too.

Wiesman not so much but he is an OL after all! I'm not sure what kind of stats are respectable for OL.

So, Hyams just said Dobbs informed him he would no longer be doing an interview with him because of how negative Hyams has been in his coverage of him. Okay.

It's only going to get worse.

So, Hyams just said Dobbs informed him he would no longer be doing an interview with him because of how negative Hyams has been in his coverage of him. Okay.

Good for him! I wonder how many other players would love to take this stance.

Lol. Just stop. I love Dobbs, just don't like you. I probably should back off and cut you some slack though....at least you're no longer telling Dobbs to go F himself anymore.

I doubt he would agree. He would probably treat you like Jimmy Hyams if he read your posts.

And stop trying to hide behind me. You've tried to diminishing him against everyone not just me. Anytime someone was overly positive about Josh you would come with some snarky comment to knock him down. That is what you do. So stop pretending like it isn't.

I doubt he would agree. He would probably treat you like Jimmy Hyams if he read your posts.

And stop trying to hide behind me. You've tried to diminishing him against everyone not just me. Anytime someone was overly positive about Josh you would come with some snarky comment to knock him down. That is what you do. So stop pretending like it isn't.

Bro, you're the one that purposely came on this board and created a vile thread cursing the name of Josh Dobbs after the South Carolina loss. If there is ever anyone on here that's a hypocrite it's yourself, and that's objectively speaking from reading your post history.

Reactions: 4 people
Bro, you're the one that purposely came on this board and created a vile thread cursing the name of Josh Dobbs after the South Carolina loss. If there is ever anyone on here that's a hypocrite it's yourself, and that's objectively speaking from reading your post history.

What? Please cite the post where I cursed Dobbs after the South Carolina game. You must have me confused with someone else.

"This QB is terrible"

About as closed to cursed as it comes on a PG message board

And don't act like you wouldn't have said worse if you knew you wouldn't get banned

Reaching. You said I said a curse word. Terrible isn't a curse word by anyones standard.

"This QB is terrible"

About as closed to cursed as it comes on a PG message board

And don't act like you wouldn't have said worse if you knew you wouldn't get banned

And still got banned! :w00t:

VN Store

Back