Haynsworth calling out the staff

This is all the Butch loyalist have to stand on. AH was right and they pick out a play here and there and they want to talk about that, like that will discredit what AH said. The Butch loyalist Reminds me of CNN aka (fake news) When somebody says something they don't like. They want to divert the attention away from what AH said and talk about his play or what he did in the NFL. If Peyton had made this same statement then people would be praising him and ready to fire Butch.

Important Note: See Peyton Manning (further, note longevity, UT loyalty, HOF likelihood, support of the current coach and program, financial support, shall I go on.....). Peyton supports Butch. Just be sure you are comparing apples to apples. I am not so sure that is the case here.

Reactions: 2 people
I get the point of view but it still doesnt change is knowledge of the game. There is another prominate VFL that constantly gives his opinion and is excepted very well and i wouldnt want my children anywhere near him.

My main point is that when a VFL offers a negative opinion we jump straight to character assasination, but we seem to overlook that when a positive opinion id expressed.

How the Hell can you assassinate the character of someone so terribly lacking in it? If most any other player had a comment about the team, yeah I would listen. But are we hearing any of that from them? No?
Maybe they are respectable enough to be allowed into the practice facility and talk football with the coaches over lunch. That could be called a reward for not cleating another man's face on national TV.

Next time you have a point, make sure it is worth defending.I don't care if the point was positive or negative. I would consider Haynesworth's opinions on football like I would Jim Bakker's religious viewpoints or Bernie Madoff guidance on investments.

How the Hell can you assassinate the character of someone so terribly lacking in it? If most any other player had a comment about the team, yeah I would listen. But are we hearing any of that from them? No?
Maybe they are respectable enough to be allowed into the practice facility and talk football with the coaches over lunch. That could be called a reward for not cleating another man's face on national TV.

Next time you have a point, make sure it is worth defending.I don't care if the point was positive or negative. I would consider Haynesworth's opinions on football like I would Jim Bakker's religious viewpoints or Bernie Madoff guidance on investments.
You act like AH is the only former player to be openly critical of CBJ. Several were after the USC game last year. And it was much the same. If they were critical, we go after their character. If they were positive, nothing. AH said what we all know and you dismiss it because he has a person of questionable character.

You act like AH is the only former player to be openly critical of CBJ. Several were after the USC game last year. And it was much the same. If they were critical, we go after their character. If they were positive, nothing. AH said what we all know and you dismiss it because he has a person of questionable character.

You're wasting your breath. He can't stand Haynesworth, therefore nothing Albert says is worthwhile.

Alby is just looking for attention to stay relevant. Could have been an all-time NFL great but he gave up. Shame.

Reactions: 1 person
Haynesworth may not be a model citizen, but he knows football... I'm glad he called out Shoop on that defensive strategy on 2nd & 1... I'm sure that raised some eyebrows over in Currie's office... also glad he called out Butch on time to win... he came from a winning era at UT, and I understand where he's coming from...

Glad someone finally knows what their talking about. Im with ya 100%...

Reactions: 3 people
Honestly maybe if our entire D had the meanstreak that Haynesworth had we might not be talking about "Life Champions". Let me guess most of you who are belittling him for his pro career maybe played 2nd string in peewee football? This guy is speaking the truth of what he sees as the issue for UT's D. Watching both games so far how can you disagree?

Amen!!! Preach it.

Attended a D-line camp about 7 years ago now and Haynesworth and John Henderson were there. Let me tell you...in person those are two freakishly big dudes. No wonder our D-line was so good people were scared of us.

Even they worst players in the nfl know more about football than they overwhelming majority of the population.

Pro tip: if you look at our defense and think its good, you dont know much about football.

I agree 100%..but if you keep stating facts like these your gonna upset all the CBJ fans that think he isnt gonna get fired..which we all know its coming..only question is how soon? If the Ad had a pair it would of been on monday morning.

Its funny how many will cut your throat if someone questions Butch. Butch is in year 5 and we are nowhere near the elite in the country, heck we barely sniff the top 25. I am sick and tired of hearing how bad of shape the program was in before Butch. Heck we came within a snap of beating Bama with Kiffin and was cheated out of the game at LSU with Dooley.

As a fan and alum I will voice my opinion and so should everyone else.

Could not of said it better myself...Why is everyone so afraid to admit we dont have the coach we need to get our program back to its winning tradition..he hasnt earned a dime of his paycheck if you ask me..it does you know good to recruit a 4 or 5 star player or players then just be an average or below average team. Why is that? Because he gets out coached almost on a weekly basis and does not have the skills to use the top recruits he gets..or develop them...point and fact...going on his 5th year now..still waiting...

Attended a D-line camp about 7 years ago now and Haynesworth and John Henderson were there. Let me tell you...in person those are two freakishly big dudes. No wonder our D-line was so good people were scared of us.

Miss those days...

I recall watching the 1999 Auburn game. Tuberville kept trying to run up the middle, and the RBs were literally bouncing back into the backfield. It was awesome. :good!:

Whatever else one says of Al, he is passionate about his good ole Orange alma mater, and for that, I will overlook a multitude of faults.

Important Note: See Peyton Manning (further, note longevity, UT loyalty, HOF likelihood, support of the current coach and program, financial support, shall I go on.....). Peyton supports Butch. Just be sure you are comparing apples to apples. I am not so sure that is the case here.

Publicly, Peyton will support whoever is the coach at Tennessee. Doesn't necessarily mean that he thinks everything is hunky dory.

Glad someone finally knows what their talking about. Im with ya 100%...

I have no doubbt aout Haynesworth's knowledge of footbal and defense. But, i am still not so sure i believe tooo much that he says. Afterall, he has spent his time most recently accusing Brittany Jackson of abuse and alleging that she is stealing money from a charity she supports. This may or may not be true, but it does throw some of what he says into question.

He supported Dooley too.

Back in great D line days......

When Albert stayed focused he was totally AWESOME, but he'd zone out for periods of time.......

The same guy who tore off a guys helmet and raked his cleats across the guys face? Yeah he had some of the worst penalties in football history. Great player for UT but he is not a mastermind.

Way to shoot the messenger and ignore the message. Not the sign of a mastermind

VN Store

Back