Haynsworth calling out the staff

Oh my gosh I hate to say I laughed. How can a man of his stature say a little white girl physically abused him lol. If so, she’s more physical than any DT we have.

What's Albert supposed to do, beat her up?

She sounds like a crazy *****.

He did the right thing walking away from that train wreck.

What's Albert supposed to do, beat her up?

She sounds like a crazy *****.

He did the right thing walking away from that train wreck.

No but it’s just funny to hear a dude his size say he got physically abused by a girl. It’s just something you don’t here everyday. He did the right thing, it takes a man to not fight back, I applaud him for that.

Oh my gosh I hate to say I laughed. How can a man of his stature say a little white girl physically abused him lol. If so, she’s more physical than any DT we have.

Are you really that disconnected?
EDIT: and what does "white" girl have to do with it, other than a projection of your views.

Reactions: 1 person

Let her kick you in the nuts and then call her a "little white girl".

She would mop the floor with you. Even better she would take you out like the trash. Women do that too. Ya know.

So I'm told.

Agreed. Something's been wrong with her for a while and I don't doubt what he's saying.

Yeah I used to party with her a little bit back in college. She's kind of a a.... Let's just say "pretty is, as pretty does." I'm not a big fan of people that buy into their own hype.

Important Note: See Peyton Manning (further, note longevity, UT loyalty, HOF likelihood, support of the current coach and program, financial support, shall I go on.....). Peyton supports Butch. Just be sure you are comparing apples to apples. I am not so sure that is the case here.

Here's the thing about Peyton. He's built a career and persona based on being the soft spoken amiable nice guy. Not saying he fakes it,I believe he's really like that. Peyton is going to publicly support ANYONE who is named head coach at UT. He supported Dooley didn't he? He will support whatever hack the UT admin hires hands down. You can bet your house on it. If Peyton doesn't like you, you can bet that he will never say it publicly. He's a good southern boy being polite to your face.

Albert on the other hand isn't shackled by that type of persona. He's more like Charles Barkley who will say exactly what he feels whenever he feels like saying it. God bless him for it. The emperor has no clothes and everyone is afraid to admit it.

Last edited:
Miss those days...

I recall watching the 1999 Auburn game. Tuberville kept trying to run up the middle, and the RBs were literally bouncing back into the backfield. It was awesome. :good!:

Yep. It was also nice having elite LBs and DBs that knew how to defend the pass.

VN Store

Back