heard the students were planning a walk out

Totally ignorant move on any that do that, if you don't want to go don't go. If you give up on the season 3 games in at 2-1 your no fan at all and you don't deserve a ticket. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I doubt many students show up for this game mainly because of the opponent and kickoff time. That said, student boycotts rarely pan out.

The student section essentially "walked out" early at the Indiana State game too, but that's because the game was well in our hands. In this case today, I personally think it's dumb to walk out because you're mad at the coach. However, It won't have much meaning unless they learn to stay the whole game because it will just look like later during our last home game.

The university doesn't give a **** what the students do. Now, if the people who actually donate, buy tickets and spend money on game days (boosters) did it, that would be a different story

Fixed your post.

surely, even if you want Butch gone...this is not a good idea at all...on many levels...accomplishes nothing except tarnishing UT...:thud:

GO VOLS!

Walkout against what will most likely be one of the least attended and watched games of our season this year. Should make a definite impact.

(blue font)

I'll probably just listen to this one on the radio and try to get some ish done around the house. Got my lawn care guy coming over to help me knock out some chores. He's good at standing around and lending moral support.

I swear college students today act like we did in Jr. High. What the f@#$ are these idiots doing?

Walkout against what will most likely be one of the least attended and watched games of our season this year. Should make a definite impact.

(blue font)

Exactly. If they were smart, they would do it during the Georgia game, if they actually wanted some publicity. I still think it's shameful though

When you don't have anything else to believe in or anything that is a real struggle in your life you do crap like this...

Stupid idea.

Butch should just explain to everybody how underappreciated he is again.

Tell'em to start a GoFundMe account for Butch's firing and to chip in their booze $$$ and see how many are passionate about our football team.

#WeakStudentSection

Still not as embarrassing as a defense giving up 600 yards and running around with a trash can on the sideline.

Reactions: 6 people
Tell'em to start a GoFundMe account for Butch's firing and to chip in their booze $$$ and see how many are passionate about our football team.

#WeakStudentSection

Yeah, if there is any group of people known for having excess cash laying around to throw away at dumb **** it's college kids. For sure.

VN Store

Back