Today’s press conference

Seems a good time to boycott all things UT even VolNation.

MeboC.gif

For once, I wish a reporter would ask him whether or not there has been any discussion on removing Scott as playcaller. It would be interesting to see if Butch would own up to the offensive calls really being on him or not.

If every week, there is a problem with consistency, wouldn't you think you would try other players to see if they could be consistent? This seems a live and die season with the few guys that keep playing....

Reactions: 1 person
For once, I wish a reporter would ask him whether or not there has been any discussion on removing Scott as playcaller. It would be interesting to see if Butch would own up to the offensive calls really being on him or not.

Butch would answer that it's a ridiculous question... even if there has been discussions.

I feel like you could stand in for Butch.

This game will come down to details, specifically our toe technique. How do we position our toes at the line of scrimmage prior to the snap? Are our toes in alignment with the defenders eyes? Where are our toes in relation to the sideline?

Reactions: 11 people
If every week, there is a problem with consistency, wouldn't you think you would try other players to see if they could be consistent? This seems a live and die season with the few guys that keep playing....

Well....there is CONSISTENT awful coaching/player development....so it simply makes perfect sense that the players are not consistent....their athleticism is what is getting them what little bit of splash we do see on the field.

Reactions: 2 people

it is amazing how they simply refuse to rotate folks into the lineup during games....like wtf guys are gassed making silly bone head mistakes/penalties, missed tackles, give someone else a shot, oh well.....

Firmly believe you could cut the top of Butch's head off and you'd see gears...wheels and computer chips. He's a robot.

Reactions: 6 people
To be fair he did say something very early on about "I'm the head coach and I'm responsible..." that is paraphrasing.

Throwaway line. He's used that line before, right before explaining why it was anybody and everybody else's fault except his.

Reactions: 4 people
This game will come down to details, specifically our toe technique. How do we position our toes at the line of scrimmage prior to the snap? Are our toes in alignment with the defenders eyes? Where are our toes in relation to the sideline?

How I feel every time butch answers a question...

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Rocky Top Insider‏
@rockytopinsider
Following Following @rockytopinsider
More
Jones: I thought we did everything we could to win the football game except for one thing: Score TDs in the red zone

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

:thud:
Rocky Top Insider‏
@rockytopinsider
Following Following @rockytopinsider
More
Jones: I thought we did everything we could to win the football game except for one thing: Score TDs in the red zone

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Dear God

VN Store

Back