Today’s press conference

This little gem too

Wes Rucker‏Verified account
@wesrucker247
Following Following @wesrucker247
More
Butch: I thought we played our style of football against South Carolina.

This little gem too

@wesrucker247
More

And his style of football is his downfall.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch, man: We had 5 yards of net offense and 1--rpt 1--first down in second half before our last desperation drive. THAT is "our style of football?" I guess he missed the game.

Throwaway line. He's used that line before, right before explaining why it was anybody and everybody else's fault except his.

I loved bill walsh's approach he never cussed fussed or blamed players. He held the position coaches or coordinators responsible, and took it all out on them.

This little gem too

@wesrucker247
More

You have to give the man credit. When it comes to his PR game plan, he does not deviate from said game plan. No matter what.

Would you have rather him dance around the fact that our inability to punch it in cost us the game? Redzone offense is the biggest problem on this team. He's simply acknowledging that.

No big play offense either, or much of.

It's not just the red-zone offense. We had no offense at all from the start of second quarter until the last minute and a half of the game. 5 yards of net offense in second half and one first down in 2H before our last drive. That's laughable.

He didn't recruit a blocking tight end and that is a big part of the redzone offense, according to coachdavemathews.

Yeah, I seen the Titans line up three tight ends and use a pulling guard on a short yardage situation a couple of weeks ago. Needed one yard and got nine. No rule against picking up plays from watching NFL that I know of.

Has anyone noticed that we have recruited an unusual amount of receivers the past few years. why is it that the WR position has been a weak position . How many have just not panned out in relation to how many we sign . Anyone have thoughts on this

I thought BJ owned it and showed class as always...sometimes there's just nothing more to say. I'm sure we all wish it had turned out better.

VN Store

Back