Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, somebody asked commented about the media and negagrudes eating crow.

My response when we announce Coach Gruden ...

Attachments

• giphy (20).gif
    giphy (20).gif
    992.8 KB · Views: 593
Reactions: 2 people
My 2 minute manly orgasm is about to explode, Please get a final confirmation DTO....Thanks

he-man-funny-squirts.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Butch gone after Bama game and Gruden is a done deal. Ladies and gents. The Gru has come home to whoop the rest the Sec's ass. My gruber is at a all time high 10 a freaken 10!

Reactions: 1 person
Fox Sports Knoxville is confirming there’s truth to the grumors. Peyton and Fulmer are involved and “this won’t be Dave Hart and his lackies screwing this up”. Said Gruden is interested but there’s going need to be a pretty good sales pitch to hire him. Confirming this is Butch’s last game and a buyout agreement has been signed.

:pepper::drool::boobies:

Reactions: 3 people
Fox Sports Knoxville is confirming there’s truth to the grumors. Peyton and Fulmer are involved and “this won’t be Dave Hart and his lackies screwing this up”. Said Gruden is interested but there’s going need to be a pretty good sales pitch to hire him. Confirming this is Butch’s last game and a buyout agreement has been signed.

link?

I'm sure Butch wanted to get the negotiation done sooner so he wouldn't have to be on the sideline this week.

Way to go Currie!

SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back