Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Maybe we can finish the east and south sides of the stadium and the ramps then... haha

I am told that process will start at the end of this season.
One that has to be done soon, fix the end zone wall in front of the band, wall will move back 15 feet. Yes, that means fewer seats, they are looking at ways to add some in other areas.

Not sure which ones start this year but the construction starts after this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Somewhere in a dimly lit seedy bar ice gently clinks against the sides of a rocks glass. A grizzled ancient warrior of the gridiron slowly lifts the glass to his lips and sips the nectar of Lynchburg, Tennessee.
He swallows the contents that is so fiery that it seems to ignite a spark that lies deep inside of him. A spark that has flickered and burned for decades. A spark of bitter hate and betrayal. Now this spark suddenly rages with the intensity of hell fire!

Coach Majors tenses rising from his chair trembling with rage and bitterly whispers, "The Bastard is sharpening his knife again!"

Damn this was well written!

Reactions: 4 people
What in the world. I go away for a few hours to try an actually work. (Not responding to a call is kinda frowned upon).

I come back and it appears all sorts of heck has broke loose.

Reactions: 2 people
I’m waiting for confirmation from just one other source.

I don’t. Someone said a long time SEC journalist confirmed on twitter and then deleted it.

I have no idea. No response to my reply text.

Easy to confirm your theory. Check ip addresses. ...

Secondly. Boro posts way more than I do. However, we text.

If I knew more, I would say.

Not trolling. It’s what I was just texted

Butch and UT have reached buyout agreement
My 2 minute manly orgasm is about to explode, Please get a final confirmation DTO....Thanks

he-man-funny-squirts.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Fox Sports Knoxville is confirming there’s truth to the grumors. Peyton and Fulmer are involved and “this won’t be Dave Hart and his lackies screwing this up”. Said Gruden is interested but there’s going need to be a pretty good sales pitch to hire him. Confirming this is Butch’s last game and a buyout agreement has been signed.

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back