Big, expensive and explosive

Wonder how many mattress fires would be reported if UT were to throw 6 mill per year to get the 2 time SECE champion coach Jim McElwain to come here. I might even burn my air mattress.

Reactions: 2 people
Gundy is a decent coach, but doesn't meet the criteria. He loves OSU, Pickens $$ will keep him there for a while and no defense. I'll take Patterson, but I'd be surprised if it's him either.

Listening to Basillio and he has some writer from RTI on and he has a source that says John Currie talked to a booster after the butch firing and said the next hire would be, “big, expensive and explosive.”

Sounds like Gruden to me. Man this is gonna be a long off season.

I got 2 out of 3 covered... Phil.

Can’t outbid TCU or OSU aka T Boone Pickens for either of those two coaches.

its not that we cant outbid. We are one of the wealthiest schools in the country...we have money. If we want the guy bad enough. we will get him

Wonder how many mattress fires would be reported if UT were to throw 6 mill per year to get the 2 time SECE champion coach Jim McElwain to come here. I might even burn my air mattress.

I'd crap in mine then mail it to Currie.

Reactions: 1 person
its not that we cant outbid. We are one of the wealthiest schools in the country...we have money. If we want the guy bad enough. we will get him

Yeah if we throw out a 25 million dollar per year contract at them

And you would lose money bigly. They have zero incentive to leave their current gigs.

He has the haircut..
33270023333_cb3263706e_k-1-810x540.jpg

It has to be. Once we get Tax reform done, these booster dollars are not gonna be tax deductible (thank goodness).

Boosters got one last Hail Mary to make their bucks count.

Charitable deductions will still be deductible. Might be even more valuable if they fire the AMT.

Reactions: 1 person
We could get anyone in recruiting and fastly shoot to the number 1 recruiting class in the nation

And you would lose money bigly. They have zero incentive to leave their current gigs.

Lol when you are at TCU or OSU and Tennessee comes calling and gives you a 1 million dollar raise, you drop what you're doing immediately and board the next plane. Don't want Gundy.

VN Store

Back