Big, expensive and explosive

IF we can't get Gruden and want to give a shot in the dark.... Steele is doing a great job at Auburn.... just saying.

I’m pulling for Les Miles or Dan Mullen. Les is proven and I believe Dan could do much better in the East.

Only think proven about Les Miles is he runs an antiquated and would rather be fired than change I️t. Doubt that’s the type of job defining candidate Currie will be looking to hire.

Reactions: 1 person
Only think proven about Les Miles is he runs an antiquated and would rather be fired than change I️t. Doubt that’s the type of job defining candidate Currie will be looking to hire.

I’m hoping for a Miami type of resurrection lol

Lol when you are at TCU or OSU and Tennessee comes calling and gives you a 1 million dollar raise, you drop what you're doing immediately and board the next plane. Don't want Gundy.

OSU would give Gundy a blank check if he demanded it.

TCU would match up to 10-11 Million. Since we aren’t giving either of those a blank check or an 8 figure deal, we aren’t getting them.

Wtf would we spend huge money on a coach who has a losing record against the SEC?

Ugh that’d be UT my man. Not saying I want him, I would prefer Gruden then Frost. However historically UT Administration continues to lay a deuce on hires so why believe now?

Wtf would we spend huge money on a coach who has a losing record against the SEC?

With this logic you are saying Miss St is on even par as a football program as Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, etc. They’re not even in the same hempisphere. It’s Miss St, probably one of the hardest jobs in the entire country. Another SEC school in your state with vastly more resources, Starkville is a dumpster, you play in the toughest division in college sports, should I go on?

Reactions: 5 people
OSU would give Gundy a blank check if he demanded it.

TCU would match up to 10-11 Million. Since we aren’t giving either of those a blank check or an 8 figure deal, we aren’t getting them.

TCU has it like that? I honestly do not know about their money situation but that would surprise me.

Patterson already had an interview with chris low the other day.. said he would leave for the right price. try again.

Not to Tennessee, not after what he said about his last interview experience with Tennessee, not happening.

Besides, I don’t recall Low saying Patterson saying he’d leave for the right price. The guy has a statue of him on TCU’s campus for crying out loud.

TCU has it like that? I honestly do not know about their money situation but that would surprise me.

They haven’t had to make a coaching change in years. The only thing they have had to worry about with their money is stadium/facilities development.

They will have plenty of money to keep Patterson

Not coming here. We better aim alot higher.

Higher?? lol. Who you got in mind? Kelly? Gruden? Oh let me guess. James Franklin?? People need to be alittle more realistic. Im not saying we are gonna hire Patterson but atleast he would be interested in picking up the phone. Kelly is a west coast guy and will return there once offered.

VN Store

Back