Sounding like he's back

So, we can add sexist to having the maturity level of your shoe size. I shouldn't be as surprised as I am that you don't have the intelligence to understand that the guy walked out on his teammates twice. That has nothing to do with marijuana. He put his own selfishness ahead of his team, and there's no way you can argue otherwise without making **** up. The facts are he got injured, selfishly didn't go to class, didn't go to workouts, didn't go to the games (until the LSU game where he showed up in the student section), tried to back on the team, got told he wouldn't QB, and then stormed off like a crybaby. He's an upperclassman, who clearly can't handle this place.

This is all hearsay as not one of you were present when all this unfolded. Yet I have to admit that often, where there's smoke, there's fire. We were told the guy had family issues but not the nature thereof. I do know such issues can mangle your cognitive process. Better men than JJ have turned to alcohol, dope, and even extreme reckless behavior as a result. Once knew a guy going through a divorce who got the beyond stupid idea he could tame a rattlesnake. Guess what happned. Anyway, add that to whatever was going on with the Butch staff and likely a tipping point was reached. Like many, I still have a hard time excusing JJ's response. On the other hand, those denigrating him might do well to think of other pouting punks. The way I see it is UH, Hmmmm. Sounds like JJ is a student of the antics of the Papaya Pimple occupying the Casa Blanche and the Pissed Pretender who left a NFL game as a PR ploy. Anybody here hold them accountable for all they have and still do get away with? Unlikely, so let the coach, coach and whatever his decision is, stay out of the way.

Reactions: 2 people
JJ gonna tear it up in the NFL and all you nega jauans and gonna be just as mad about JJ as you are Kamara tearing it up right now.

Nope, Kamara is a completely different situation. Was a model player and teammate here by all accounts. Any anger would be directed at coaching staff for not getting him more playing time. Regardless of what JJ does in the NFL (or another team) No one will lament him not being allowed back on the team except for people that don't understand the concept of team chemistry.

Nope, Kamara is a completely different situation. Was a model player and teammate here by all accounts. Any anger would be directed at coaching staff for not getting him more playing time. Regardless of what JJ does in the NFL (or another team) No one will lament him not being allowed back on the team except for people that don't understand the concept of team chemistry.

I think I understand team chemistry, but I don't know enough about THIS team's chemistry and how JJ mixes or doesn't mix.

There maybe some who lament him not coming back that are actually on this team.

I don't know enough to make the call.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that none of the people he made the video about, or anyone who decided to dismiss him, are still associated with the university.

Players out there raping people, robbing people, breaking girls jaws... Getting one and two game suspensions.

Our guy makes a video calling a spade a spade and everyone wants him gone. Y'all are absolutely insane, and would not want any of this authoritarian nonsense applied to yourself or your own kids.

I'm not sure if this is a troll, an idiot, or someone with a complete lack of respect for the law.

JJ gonna tear it up in the NFL and all you nega jauans and gonna be just as mad about JJ as you are Kamara tearing it up right now.

JJ = he's been an average wide receiver. actually, below average when you look at his character. these are facts...

As of right now, today...if an NFL team took a long-shot bet on JJ = he will flop, doesn't have the mental and physical toughness and he'll get his mouth and head smacked up in the NFL.

Why's Kamara even is this discussion ? See zero correlation.

Family says again this morning that he will officially be back on the team. Figured I would pass that on again as they seem pretty confident in it.

JJ = he's been an average wide receiver. actually, below average when you look at his character. these are facts...

As of right now, today...if an NFL team took a long-shot bet on JJ = he will flop, doesn't have the mental and physical toughness and he'll get his mouth and head smacked up in the NFL.

Why's Kamara even is this discussion ? See zero correlation.
The only fact that stumbled out of those dumb fingers was that Kamara has no bearing on this convo. The rest of that is your own incorrect and likely ill-informed opinion. He was easily the most physical player not just reciever on the team.

“If” he’s allowed the opportunity and gift to come back...surely to God he can act like a mature adult and teammate for 12 more months?

“Sometimes”, on occasions like this, kids have a Come to Jesus and have something to prove...we’ll see.

Reactions: 1 person
Would he be forgiven and brought back for same conduct if he was a backup? Our lack of talent may be a big reason for another chance.

Hey VN, you won a $6mil payout in the lottery last night, how does it feel???

Well ****, I was hoping for 7. Lotteries hate us!

Would he be forgiven and brought back for same conduct if he was a backup? Our lack of talent may be a big reason for another chance.

Old timers will remember that Frank Emmanuel quit the team as Doug Dickey arrived to become the head coach. The same scenario played out then. A little mano-a-mano in a hotel and all was forgiven. Doug could be strict, but he was no fool. Frank was a major player in DD's early success at UT.

Old timers will remember that Frank Emmanuel quit the team as Doug Dickey arrived to become the head coach. The same scenario played out then. A little mano-a-mano in a hotel and all was forgiven. Doug could be strict, but he was no fool. Frank was a major player in DD's early success at UT.

A fistfight?

VN Store

Back