In the eyes of Pruitt in 2018. Time to wake up.

Many current players on the roster were recruited by 3-4 teams, and all of the current defensive signees and recruits. Just UNLEARNING whatever the hell we’ve been throwing out on the field the last two seasons should make us instantly a year better.

Agree. Don’t see why it should take more than 8 months to get the 2018 squad on the same page with the new coaching staff whatever the new schemes may be. I look for a serious attitude adjustment to be evident from the first play against WVU.

We are changing everything,from new defense new offense new coaches new head coach and AD.Speaking from the past,teams tend to struggle when changing from one defense to another,or offense.We are changing all of it.I hope JP can defy the norm and win big the first year.IMO you are setting the table for a huge let down by fanning the flames too soon.How about we just support them and not be too critical if everything is not perfect this season.JP want's to win every game,he told us that.Give him some room,and be patient!

Reactions: 1 person
We are changing everything,from new defense new offense new coaches new head coach and AD.Speaking from the past,teams tend to struggle when changing from one defense to another,or offense.We are changing all of it.I hope JP can defy the norm and win big the first year.IMO you are setting the table for a huge let down by fanning the flames too soon.How about we just support them and not be too critical if everything is not perfect this season.JP want's to win every game,he told us that.Give him some room,and be patient!

0-8 says any change will be for the better.

I have 2-3 that still post. There are several I choose to ignore without the feature. I’m as much or more of a man than you...hence the question. :hmm:

So if the ignore is for ******* and I only have one and you have more than 3 how do you figure? :)

Been awake since I am getting older. What was we talking about again? Where am I? Who are you?

When is TN going to start cutting stars into the sidewalk of Vol walk with the handprints of our legends? Just a thought. Am I in la la land?

Let's see what happens. I've got too fired up in the past only to be let down.

Pruitt has all the earmarks of a what a great coach should be, but let's give him some time and see how next year plays out.

I was NOT excited with the hire of Kiffin.

I was NOT excited with the hire of Dooley.

I was definitely NOT excited with the hire of Jones.

I was hoping for a coach of the caliber of a Patterson or Peterson, but as I see how things are playing out so far... I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coach Pruitt and Company, especially in the area of recruiting. And from the results of the coaches' previous work, I dare say that we may dare reason to hope the Vols will possibly be a 7 - 9 win team in 2018 - depending on a number of variables, of course.

And, if recruiting goes well for about four or five more years and the coaching lives up to potential, the Vols could certainly be a NC contender by around 2022 or so. I agree with you UT Hit Man, we need to give Pruitt and his staff a little time, but I do see reason for hope with this coaching staff that I have not seen with the last three regimes. GBO !!!

I was NOT excited with the hire of Kiffin.

I was NOT excited with the hire of Dooley.

I was definitely NOT excited with the hire of Jones.

I was hoping for a coach of the caliber of a Patterson or Peterson, but as I see how things are playing out so far... I must say that I have been quite impressed with Coach Pruitt and Company, especially in the area of recruiting. And from the results of the coaches' previous work, I dare say that we may dare reason to hope the Vols will possibly be a 7 - 9 win team in 2018 - depending on a number of variables, of course.

And, if recruiting goes well for about four or five more years and the coaching lives up to potential, the Vols could certainly be a NC contender by around 2022 or so. I agree with you UT Hit Man, we need to give Pruitt and his staff a little time, but I do see reason for hope with this coaching staff that I have not seen with the last three regimes. GBO !!!

He actually had a resume to bring to his interview, the other three, not so m much.

OD you have reached D4H level in your effort to chin wipe for CJP. Please stop with the incessant 2 - 3 threads per day, answering yourself for the first 10 posts in the thread, and absolute over the freaking top to the point of being annoying RAH RAH. We all are somewhat excited about CJP except those 2 or 3 I hate Bama above and beyond all else in this world and CJP is a plant to kill our program people. Just dear god tone it down a notch. You are really making it hard to get excited because you are always in our collective faces with this. Post something and act like an adult instead of a lab puppy wanting to play!

/rant

I think he IS D4H

I think he IS D4H

Agreed. His posts follow the same formula. Bold predictions, any time someone wants to bet he isn’t a “betting man”, and ignores any post that factually defeat his claims/predictions. The only missing ingredient is a mock draft or claim of any HoF players

Agreed. His posts follow the same formula. Bold predictions, any time someone wants to bet he isn’t a “betting man”, and ignores any post that factually defeat his claims/predictions. The only missing ingredient is a mock draft or claim of any HoF players

But he puts little emojis after every paragraph. And with D4H at least he makes predictions with some attempt to back it up. OD just says stuff.

Anyone droping a donation and price of season tickets hopes it does not take more than 8 months to produce a winner. Talent enough to beat 2nd tier of SEC & non conference.

Guys, I’m not D4H, I just say what is going to happen is all. My main thing has been all along, that Smart can’t beat Pruitt, Mullen can’t beat Pruitt., Muschamp can’t beat Pruitt. Will I preach it for 221 days? Yes...because I have high confidence in Pruitt. 100% behind him to beat these coaches in 2018. I think he is a genius, and he will figure out how to win within these 221 days. The emojis are mainly spirited, positive, and looking forward to the 2018 season. I think, I’m the only poster that thinks that Smart and these other coaches can’t beat Pruitt, Am :rock:I right? 2018 will be a shocking revelation in Athens, but if I’m wrong, I’ll probably be bashed forever about this one. I just don’t think I’m going to be wrong though, and I think we beat Georgia in Athens. Not worried about Florida, we will beat them at home. Not worried about South Carolina, we will beat them as well. Even my best friend that donates to the football program has doubts a little about beating Georgia, but I keep trying to convince him, with no data, no proof, and little coaching experience that Pruitt has he says. I’ll say again, it isn’t predicting it, it is just the confidence level I have in Pruitt to get the job done in 2018.:good!:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back