In the eyes of Pruitt in 2018. Time to wake up.

Can we PLEASE stop with the coach worship......seriously.

I have the same record as this dude as a Power 5 Head Coach......and I was only a Tuba Player.

Let's let him win a few games before we anoint him the second coming.

If I recall, CNS is 12-0 vs former assistants who have gone on to be head coaches......Let's break that streak before we start with the BS hype videos and the stupid T Shirts.

Reactions: 2 people

I have the same record as this dude as a Power 5 Head Coach......and I was only a Tuba Player.

If I recall, CNS is 12-0 vs former assistants who have gone on to be head coaches......Let's break that streak before we start with the BS hype videos and the stupid T Shirts.
Stop what? Uncle Lou?:):thud: T shirts? Who said anything about TShirts?:lolabove:

As long as the HC isn't placed above the players or the Program I really don't have issue.

Why wait to show support? I've got no problem with talking trash to other fans about our staff upgrade. There is no doubt in my mind that CJP is an upgrade. Even if by default, still an upgrade.

Defend Neyland. Beat Ga.

Guys, I’m not D4H, I just say what is going to happen is all. My main thing has been all along, that Smart can’t beat Pruitt, Mullen can’t beat Pruitt., Muschamp can’t beat Pruitt. Will I preach it for 221 days? Yes...because I have high confidence in Pruitt. 100% behind him to beat these coaches in 2018. I think he is a genius, and he will figure out how to win within these 221 days. The emojis are mainly spirited, positive, and looking forward to the 2018 season. I think, I’m the only poster that thinks that Smart and these other coaches can’t beat Pruitt, Am :rock:I right? 2018 will be a shocking revelation in Athens, but if I’m wrong, I’ll probably be bashed forever about this one. I just don’t think I’m going to be wrong though, and I think we beat Georgia in Athens. Not worried about Florida, we will beat them at home. Not worried about South Carolina, we will beat them as well. Even my best friend that donates to the football program has doubts a little about beating Georgia, but I keep trying to convince him, with no data, no proof, and little coaching experience that Pruitt has he says. I’ll say again, it isn’t predicting it, it is just the confidence level I have in Pruitt to get the job done in 2018.:good!:

:cheer:

As long as the HC isn't placed above the players or the Program I really don't have issue.

Why wait to show support? I've got no problem with talking trash to other fans about our staff upgrade. There is no doubt in my mind that CJP is an upgrade. Even if by default, still an upgrade.

Defend Neyland. Beat Ga.

Ao we talk trash about coaching upgrades? Lol

Well i guess thats all we have to talk trash about.

I can see it now...
"Yeah well we have jeremy pruitt"
" he has t even coached a game"
"Yeah but orange defense said..."

Ao we talk trash about coaching upgrades? Lol

Well i guess thats all we have to talk trash about.

I can see it now...
"Yeah well we have jeremy pruitt"
" he has t even coached a game"
"Yeah but orange defense said..."

Either talk trash or bow down.

Sounds like you've been bowing down.

Guys, I’m not D4H, I just say what is going to happen is all. My main thing has been all along, that Smart can’t beat Pruitt, Mullen can’t beat Pruitt., Muschamp can’t beat Pruitt. Will I preach it for 221 days? Yes...because I have high confidence in Pruitt. 100% behind him to beat these coaches in 2018. I think he is a genius, and he will figure out how to win within these 221 days. The emojis are mainly spirited, positive, and looking forward to the 2018 season. I think, I’m the only poster that thinks that Smart and these other coaches can’t beat Pruitt, Am :rock:I right? 2018 will be a shocking revelation in Athens, but if I’m wrong, I’ll probably be bashed forever about this one. I just don’t think I’m going to be wrong though, and I think we beat Georgia in Athens. Not worried about Florida, we will beat them at home. Not worried about South Carolina, we will beat them as well. Even my best friend that donates to the football program has doubts a little about beating Georgia, but I keep trying to convince him, with no data, no proof, and little coaching experience that Pruitt has he says. I’ll say again, it isn’t predicting it, it is just the confidence level I have in Pruitt to get the job done in 2018.:good!:

Translation:
I'm not D4H, I'm D4H.

Just stop OD, no need to put yourself in the same category as that guy and that is where you are headed.

Not acting like UGA, FL, and Bama fans. But hey, go ahead, it's not like we don't have a thread here about getting abused at an UGA party because he was trash talking.

Next time I'm needing some Grey Poupon on the way to a wine tasting I will know who to ask.

So when the UGA, FL and Gump fans are talking trash, bow down or return fire?

They sure can't carry on a conversation that has anything to do with discussing factual information like an adult.

Are we still discussing football fanatics or The Pro Bridge Tour? Last I checked those Gals didn't pull any punches.

I'm curious, how do people generally react when you talk trash about the coaching hire of a guy that has never been a head coach, hired to a team that didn't win an sec game last year?

Depends on their team. If it's a team we hung in there with for 3 or 4 qtrs with our bad HC or our interim HC that's easy. The other two I have to explain to them(They are kind of thick headed.) how our 1st year HC has inside information on how to beat them. Since as a DC he just beat one while at the other.

I keep it friendly. They still don't like it.

Depends on their team. If it's a team we hung in there with for 3 or 4 qtrs with our bad HC or our interim HC that's easy. The other two I have to explain to them(They are kind of thick headed.) how our 1st year HC has inside information on how to beat them. Since as a DC he just beat one while at the other.

Lol my oh my

Reactions: 1 person
What's your response to the trash talk around the water cooler?

I dont talk trash because my team sucks. I discuss football with people and way i think Tennessee can improve and realistic expectations. Lately most talk is that it appears we hired a solid coach, that inherited an underdeveloped team and hopefully he can turn it around over the next two / three years.

Reactions: 3 people
I dont talk trash because my team sucks. I discuss football with people and way i think Tennessee can improve and realistic expectations. Lately most talk is that it appears we hired a solid coach, that inherited an underdeveloped team and hopefully he can turn it around over the next two / three years.

Did you talk trash back when we were better?

Sounds like the gumps you associate with are real sophisticated. They must have moved in from out of state.

I'm curious, how do people generally react when you talk trash about the coaching hire of a guy that has never been a head coach, hired to a team that didn't win an sec game last year?

I'm wondering how they react when you talk trash about a school with 4-8 record that has lost to Candy 4 of the last 6 years.

Reactions: 1 person

Nah, they are just laughing at you in the inside.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back