In the eyes of Pruitt in 2018. Time to wake up.

Sheesh people, it's for entertainment. We're all just killing time til opening day. Ifit bothers you that much either don't read or reply to it. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 2 people
If you don't like the post from someone who Is actually positive about the team, please use the ignore button and save the rest of us your incessant rants against them. Posters have as much right to be over the top positive as others do to be over the top negative. I usually get a kick out of both extremes.

Incessant rants? I have agreed with everything he has said. This is the first time I have said anything to him. If you are talking about D4H, he could never post again and it be too soon. I don't use the ignore button, it's for *******.

Reactions: 1 person
M A G I C - 2018-2019 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS PUMP UP VIDEO - YouTube

We will awake from the ashes, and Kneyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

They haven't even wrapped up recruiting yet much less held a practice or won a single game yet.

Winning press conferences and winning over message board gurus is nice.

Winning games is better.

Gum flapping and chin music are cheap and come easy. Let's see some product on the field before we start calling other programs out. Do something significant like beating another SEC team perhaps even Vandy.

This x10000!

Pretty much the face I was making trying to make it through that godawful music in the video.

i didn't make it past "Kneyland" . my expectations dropped tremendously for anything else offered in the post or attachment.

i didn't make it past "Kneyland" . my expectations dropped tremendously for anything else offered in the post or attachment.

It went against my better judgement after seeing the spelling error to click on the video but I gave it a look.

JMHO but hype videos generally shouldn't start with a 5 minute funeral dirge.

It went against my better judgement after seeing the spelling error to click on the video but I gave it a look.

JMHO but hype videos generally shouldn't start with a 5 minute funeral dirge.
i'm not big on the grammar police....but this one....no way that should go unchecked. especially that there's been ample time to do an edit.:eek:lol:

M A G I C - 2018-2019 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS PUMP UP VIDEO - YouTube

We will awake from the ashes, and Neyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:
There corrected. My spellcheck always pops up Neyland with a K. Sometimes I sit in the office, and not pay attention.:clapping::hi:

Let's see what happens. I've got too fired up in the past only to be let down.

Pruitt has all the earmarks of a what a great coach should be, but let's give him some time and see how next year plays out.
Ill give him time, 8 months is all he needs. He will turn this team into a winner.:hi:

i'm not big on the grammar police....but this one....no way that should go unchecked. especially that there's been ample time to do an edit.:eek:lol:

Concur wholeheartedly. Mistakes happen and none of us are turning in our dissertations on here.

That being said, OP needs to expect some needling after that gaffe. And it isn't the first or second time it's happened either.

If it doesnt stop now then whats next?

Kneeland

Nealand

Gneiland

Newland

Nayland

It'll be anarchy if the OP doesn't fix it. LOL

Incessant rants? I have agreed with everything he has said. This is the first time I have said anything to him. If you are talking about D4H, he could never post again and it be too soon. I don't use the ignore button, it's for *******.

What does the ignore button have to do with female genitalia? You actually think you’re HEROIC if you read every post on a message board? :huh:

I think Pruitt is going to have this team playing competitively and have them ready for the season, but it's too early for me to get amped for football. I usually get excited around July
I can understand that, usually my first mowing in April/May gets me going, because I know we are headed straight into the summer and then Sept., I’m excited now, and it has been day one from Pruitt’s hire.:dance2:

I’m optimistic. I think we could see a 3 or 4 game swing this season. The new coaches will get way more out of the talent we have than the previous staff.

They haven't even wrapped up recruiting yet much less held a practice or won a single game yet.

Winning press conferences and winning over message board gurus is nice.

Winning games is better.

Thank you.
Pool+5.gif

McBride would feel very comfortable in Knee-land stadium, that I can tell you.

I don’t understand your utter hate for him. Don’t respect his abilities? Ok. But the hate is confusing.

What does the ignore button have to do with female genitalia? You actually think you’re HEROIC if you read every post on a message board? :huh:

lol, you think you are heroic calling me out? How many people do you have on ignore?

And why would you associate it with female genitalia? I was speaking to the less politically correct term sissy.

Last edited:

Pruitt has all the earmarks of a what a great coach should be, but let's give him some time and see how next year plays out.

Definitely taking a wait and see attitude this time around.

I’m optimistic. I think we could see a 3 or 4 game swing this season. The new coaches will get way more out of the talent we have than the previous staff.

I think a 3 or 4 game swing is reasonable to expect.

Mostly depends on how quick the defense can adjust to a new scheme. Think the offense can transition quicker.

I believe in only two things completely, the 1st amendment and _____?

lol, you think you are heroic calling me out? How many people do you have on ignore?

And why would you associate it with female genitalia? I was speaking to the less politically correct term sissy.

I have 2-3 that still post. There are several I choose to ignore without the feature. I’m as much or more of a man than you...hence the question. :hmm:

VN Store

Back