Pruitt making BOLD predictions

In a few years...

Tennessee could win a lot of games
Tennessee could be T10 in total D
Tennessee will probably be T5 In takeaways (it’s in the history of Pruitt to do so)

Baby steps, nobody builds a powerhouse in a year

yeah but he didnt use it that way, his statement is idiotic.

I hope the plan isn't like the past 2 coaches...

1*oaJlY6rLTVKnCCwrjCItMA.jpeg

Ive been fooled by more than one UT coach lately, although I'm told that inside the building it was evident from the beginning that Dooley was not going to get it done and neither was Butch, but I believe Pruitt. He will make Tennessee a contender once again. And I can't wait until Neyland is a place no one, and I mean no one, wants to come!

The problem is everyone believed Dooley and Butch too. The stories about lack of confidence from inside the building didn’t come out until after both coaches were fired.
There were a lot of red flags from this team last year, let’s wait and see if they are still around this year before blindly trusting a coach

Williams told VolQuest that Pruitt said that in a “few years” the Vols will be able to “beat anybody

That's a pretty big stretch of the definition of 'bold'.

Not really. I would say if you polled VN and most major sports analysts and asked them if what Pruitt said was bold, I bet most would say its big time bold. I mean most of us will be ecstatic if we win 7 games this year.

I don't know which team you are actually a fan of but if you could just go to their boards and be an annoying douche nugget instead of doing it here we would all really appreciate it. Thanks, bye now.
Dont be mad bud. I just live in the real world. The one where pruitt is sounding more and more like a dooley butch crossover everyday with fairytale predictions. Id have more respect if he just spoke the truth. He isnt fooling anyone especially other sec teams.

Dont be mad bud. I just live in the real world. The one where pruitt is sounding more and more like a dooley butch crossover everyday with fairytale predictions. Id have more respect if he just spoke the truth. He isnt fooling anyone especially other sec teams.

He sounds absolutely nothing like Dooley or Botch. I guess he should just use the eyore approach huh?

Reactions: Volanta
You don't think pruitt getting TN back to what it used to be is realistic? He has the staff, resources, and knowledge in my opinion to do so. No one ever heard of Derek Dooley or Butch Jones before they were announced. Everybody knew who Pruitt was and has successfully done his job everywhere he's been. Idk why you think Pruitt is turning into one of them he's been bluntly honest ever since he's has arrived at UT.

The difference in CJP and the previous bums we've had is that he knows what success looks like, knows what it takes to get there, and has an AD that supports the effort. We will be fine, just need time. I entertain no worries about the future of Tennessee football. I have had to to learn to ratchet down my desire for quick results in lieu of the reality. I am just going to appreciate the process which will lend itself to us enjoying the results. Go Vols!

You don't think pruitt getting TN back to what it used to be is realistic? He has the staff, resources, and knowledge in my opinion to do so. No one ever heard of Derek Dooley or Butch Jones before they were announced. Everybody knew who Pruitt was and has successfully done his job everywhere he's been. Idk why you think Pruitt is turning into one of them he's been bluntly honest ever since he's has arrived at UT.
i havent seen anything to indicate we are back on any level

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back