JJ Peterson ?

I used to “read” Playboy just for the articles too.
th

Will JJ be elevated in the rotation, or will he be a long term project/failure?
WE should get a good indication of his developement in about 3 months, Fortunately, or Unfortunately?

Reactions: tbh
Newest 5 star bust haha. Got here after the season started and was out of shape. The fact that he practiced his way on the field shows something. I think J.J will make huge contributions this year and will be a stud next year

Will JJ be elevated in the rotation, or will he be a long term project/failure?
WE should get a good indication of his developement in about 3 months, Fortunately, or Unfortunately?

^ This. Whatever the case, we'll find out in a few months where things stand for better or for worse, and that goes for the whole team. The hand-wringing over whether the kid is a bust or not is wasted energy until the games are played.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
^ This. Whatever the case, we'll find out in a few months where things stand for better or for worse, and that goes for the whole team. The hand-wringing over whether the kid is a bust or not is wasted energy until the games are played.

Everything may just implode and repeat a 4-8 season, while high hopes for next year, ring in the background.
Sound Familiar?
Until next year,
Go Vols

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh
JJ is treading Water, that’s the word from someone that knows absolutely nothing.
You can only imagine what the MSM will twist out of this one, can’t you?

Newest 5 star bust haha. Got here after the season started and was out of shape. The fact that he practiced his way on the field shows something. I think J.J will make huge contributions this year and will be a stud next year
Not really. The roster was just that bad. They could play him 4 games without losing redshirt. He didn’t even get in all 4.

He went awol and didn’t participate in spring practice.

So, you pulled your comments out of your rectum.

Not really. The roster was just that bad. They could play him 4 games without losing redshirt. He didn’t even get in all 4.

What are you even talking about? I think you’re confused. He got here weeks into the season and made it on kickoff team later in the year? Went awol and didn’t participate in the spring.. but yet I’m pulling stuff out my rectum Lmao

According to this he played in 4 games. J.J. Peterson - Football - University of Tennessee Athletics

Seems I also read that he didn't participate in the spring game due to getting some minor surgery. I need to try to find that source again.

As VFLBerg pointed out -- J.J. Peterson - Football - University of Tennessee Athletics

FRESHMAN
  • Games/Starts: 4/0
  • Redshirted after playing in four games and recording one tackle as a freshman

Maybe you're privy to something that utsports is not ?

Im hoping for the best with this kid. I really am. But in all my years of following this program, screwy recruit usually = screwy player.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Here is to hoping the kid has a great career her at UT. Would love to see us have a LB that makes impacts in the game. Watched the sugar vols last night and Dale Jones. Man, what a motor. Would love to see JJ be that kind of impact player.

Here is to hoping the kid has a great career her at UT. Would love to see us have a LB that makes impacts in the game. Watched the sugar vols last night and Dale Jones. Man, what a motor. Would love to see JJ be that kind of impact player.

I think I've already mentioned it in this thread, but I was most excited about JJ last year. I was hoping he was going be one of my Favorite players for the next several years. I haven't given up hope on him, but I am disappointed he's not....or doesn't seem to be, further along.

I think with the proper coaching he can be a good player for us. Time will tell. I mean, even guys like Leonard Little took some time. I’m optimistic he can develop into a sec LB.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back