• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

And the decommitments start

I've listened to a couple of people this weekend who at least know the right people to be informed as to what is going on in the UTAD and among some of the key boosters. That doesn't mean they really know, just that they have better sources than most of us. What I am hearing is that the staff, led by Pruitt, has convinced the right people that the 2021 class has been carefully evaluated and includes many underrated prospects such that the class will be the equivalent of a top five class in terms of talent although the class ranking will not reflect that. If the class falls apart on early signing day and we lose 2 of the last 3 games, I don't think Pruitt will be our coach next season.
But...are they good practice players for Pete's sake!

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Yup

And I read on here earlier now someone is even blaming the internet and "social media" bc people like to complain.

It's pathetic actually

Some people are bootlickers, plain and simple. They'd rather place blame on the everyday people that actually keep the program going with their money (the fans) vs. the millionaires that are in charge of the program (the coaches). Fans have never willed a bad team or bad coaches to victory. Coach worship is weird AF, especially when you're a fan of a program that's gone through this time and time again, like we don't have a clear blueprint of what's going to happen.

With the exception of JG, I believe our players are much improved. This has been a difficult year. I’m in for another year and hopefully Harrison Bailey. Also like a new OC.
The Big Orange fan base has endured enough of JG. Time to move on.

I wouldn't want to drink your coffee either. He wouldn't lose recruits if you'd keep your mouth shut.

Well, little fella, I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut and if you think that anyone on this board has anything to do with recruits changing their minds and not the horrible coaching from Pruitt then you're more ignorant than I thought.

VN Store

Back