And the decommitments start

I know. I was just momentarily confused because the phrase no love lost means the two parties involved harbor ill feelings toward each other. But it’s just kids on Twitter. He used it incorrectly, no big deal. I was just annoyed in the moment and commented when I shouldn’t have.

not many missed 90% of fall and all of spring with 2/3 of the roster with little to no reps last year. Guys are in position but missing tackles on D, WRs are open but an inconsistent QB is missing them or the WR is running the wrong route, OLine guys are not in football condition because they had to be quarantined for contact tracing like way too much of the team this off season. When you can’t scrimmage or practice guys make mistakes or don’t develop on pace to win. Weight room and mental reps only go so far.
Stop trying to blame COVID for this mess. Guys could have trained on their own so conditioning can not be blamed on COVID. I started exercising in Feb and lost 55 pounds by the end of July. No gyms were open during that time and it didn’t stop me from getting into better shape.

Stop trying to blame COVID for this mess. Guys could have trained on their own so conditioning can not be blamed on COVID. I started exercising in Feb and lost 55 pounds by the end of July. No gyms were open during that time and it didn’t stop me from getting into better shape.

Post a pic with your shirt off for verification, it is strictly for research

The product on the field is bad. The personnel decisions has contributed to it. It's hard to sell optimism when you show you are unwilling to make the needed changes to win at a higher level and all the loses ain't close.

We need some of these difference making players.

Reactions: joevol33

This program right now:

VillainousCompetentImpala-size_restricted.gif

He says there is no love lost...then says “they’re still my top school”
Few people understand what “no love lost” means, and they usually think it means the opposite (“I haven’t lost the love.”)

Nevertheless, he gone.

I guess I’m going to finally have to learn how basketball works. FML.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back