Seed List

Anosike being an absolute zero this year has killed us honestly. Even if he was like 50% of his production from sacred heart then we could at least give Fulk more rest or a couple games off to get back right. But he hasn’t been and we still have to play Fulk 25-30 mpg

As disappointing as he’s been this year Fulk is still an SEC-caliber player. Especially defensively and is clearly better than anyone else in his position. The only justification for not having him on the court is going small to get our talented guards on the floor.

Reactions: knox73
Anosike being an absolute zero this year has killed us honestly. Even if he was like 50% of his production from sacred heart then we could at least give Fulk more rest or a couple games off to get back right. But he hasn’t been and we still have to play Fulk 25-30 mpg
Yeah for his position I think only Romello White and Trendon Watford play a higher share of minutes

As disappointing as he’s been this year Fulk is still an SEC-caliber player. Especially defensively and is clearly better than anyone else in his position. The only justification for not having him on the court is going small to get our talented guards on the floor.

Our best lineup options is definitely small with Pons at 5. But if we play Pons 25-30 minutes at the 5, then who is gonna play the 4? JJJ can but he’s been injured and ineffective. I don’t trust ORN for more than 10 minutes. Having 6.5 guys that you can play is a bummer

Our best lineup options is definitely small with Pons at 5. But if we play Pons 25-30 minutes at the 5, then who is gonna play the 4? JJJ can but he’s been injured and ineffective. I don’t trust ORN for more than 10 minutes. Having 6.5 guys that you can play is a bummer
Hoping this week got James better...

Springer 30/Vescovi 10
Bailey 25/Vescovi 15
Johnson 30/James 10
James 22/Pons 18
Pons 12/Fulky 28

Hoping this week got James better...

Springer 30/Vescovi 10
Bailey 25/Vescovi 15
Johnson 30/James 10
James 22/Pons 18
Pons 12/Fulky 28

Honestly if James is right give him 30 and Fulky 15/20. Right now with the pace we are playing

Springer 35/Vescovi 5
Bailey 20/Vescovi 20
Johnson 35/Bailey 5
James 30/Pons 10
Pons 20/Fulky 15/ORN 5

JJJ is much better.

I will take a 6 or 7 Seed......at this point
Given the range we are in I would say a 6 seed is ideal. You do get the 3 seed in the second round but there’s little difference between a 3 seed and playing a 4 or 5 ( which would likely be 2nd round opponent if we are a 4 or 5), you avoid the 2 seed until S16, and avoid the 1 seed until E8. A 4 or 5 seed gets you the 1 seed in S16. A 7 gets you the 2 seed in round 2. So for me a 6 would be best.

Given the range we are in I would say a 6 seed is ideal. You do get the 3 seed in the second round but there’s little difference between a 3 seed and playing a 4 or 5 ( which would likely be 2nd round opponent if we are a 4 or 5), you avoid the 2 seed until S16, and avoid the 1 seed until E8. A 4 or 5 seed gets you the 1 seed in S16. A 7 gets you the 2 seed in round 2. So for me a 6 would be best.
I've said before that I don't think there is very much difference in any team after you get past Gonzaga and Baylor. Just show up and play your best basketball.

6 is better than the dreaded 5-12 matchup. Anyone think this team would avoid being upset by a 12?

Up to 18 in NET after the win.

Crazy we have wins over 12,14 and 16 in the NET right now.

I think we are back firmly on the 5 line right now would be my guess.

Reactions: cardvolfan
Up to 18 in NET after the win.

Crazy we have wins over 12,14 and 16 in the NET right now.

I think we are back firmly on the 5 line right now would be my guess.
I agree, looks like 6 seed is probably the floor, would need some help to get a 4 but not out of the question.

I really want to make it to the 4 line. I think if we make the SECT final we could get there

VN Store

Back