Kaidon Salter putting in the work!

I'm a capitalists' and I hate communism- this young man has all the rights to make as much cash as possible. Man some of yall really drink the kool aide and dont care as long as YOU get what you want.

I think most of us just want student-athletes who show up and take care of business without embarrassing themselves and the program. Not a lot to ask really considering what they receive in return.

I'm a capitalists' and I hate communism- this young man has all the rights to make as much cash as possible. Man some of yall really drink the kool aide and dont care as long as YOU get what you want.

You would get a similar reaction if you opened a restaurant selling dirt sandwiches.
That's not an objection to capitalism.

I think most of us just want student-athletes who show up and take care of business without embarrassing themselves and the program. Not a lot to ask really considering what they receive in return.
The only thing embarrassing is this thread, this 18 year old is going through a lot right now mainly from his own bad decisions and grown men are on here chastising him. I’m not embarrassed for some student athlete making wrong decisions we should be on here hoping this young adult makes a change and wish him well instead it’s the complete opposite on here, I’m embarrassed that our fans are this ret@rded.

The only thing embarrassing is this thread, this 18 year old is going through a lot right now mainly from his own bad decisions and grown men are on here chastising him. I’m not embarrassed for some student athlete making wrong decisions we should be on here hoping this young adult makes a change and wish him well instead it’s the complete opposite on here, I’m embarrassed that our fans are this ret@rded.
He represents the school I paid tens of thousands to attend and graduate from. He represents a team and a school that's existed before his grandparents were even born. And he comes around, beats the sh*t out of someone for weed, acts like a thug (his words), then gets arrested again. I don't want this kind of irresponsible child being the face of somewhere I am proud to have attended and supported my whole life.

He represents the school I paid tens of thousands to attend and graduate from. He represents a team and a school that's existed before his grandparents were even born. And he comes around, beats the sh*t out of someone for weed, acts like a thug (his words), then gets arrested again. I don't want this kind of irresponsible child being the face of somewhere I am proud to have attended and supported my whole life.
That’s not even what im responding about guy, you have every right to not support him whether we keep him or not but to come on here and chastise him and spread hate is simply wrong and everyone here is grown enough to know that.

That’s not even what im responding about guy, you have every right to not support him whether we keep him or not but to come on here and chastise him and spread hate is simply wrong and everyone here is grown enough to know that.
Criticizing someone making idiotic decisions is not hate, my guy.

Criticizing someone making idiotic decisions is not hate, my guy.
Lol criticism is hate when there is no positive reinforcement, you might want to hand in your degree if you can’t differentiate that. What is constructive about calling an 18 year old an embarrassment?

Just kick him off and move on. I’m sorry but how stupid and selfish can you be? Taking advantage of the people giving you opportunity to not screw your life up.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

First of all, we’re just fans and not on a full ride scholarship to play for this University. Two very different things.

Second, this isn’t the first time he’s made stupid choices that’s most likely going to affect his college career. He’s at the age now where he should know right from wrong. I don’t give a damn if it’s just weed, it’s still considered illegal in the state of Tennessee.

The fact you’re defending his continuous actions tells me all I need to know about you. This isn’t the kid of person we need leading this team on the football field.

He’s history here in my book.

First of all, we’re just fans and not on a full ride scholarship to play for this University. Two very different things.

Second, this isn’t the first time he’s made stupid choices that’s most likely going to affect his college career. He’s at the age now where he should know right from wrong. I don’t give a damn if it’s just weed, it’s still considered illegal in the state of Tennessee.

The fact you’re defending his continuous actions tells me all I need to know about you. This isn’t the kid of person we need leading this team on the football field.

He’s history here in my book.
Quote where im defending him? Im only chastising people calling him names and other crap which is against board rules the kid is still part of the team.

Ppl still have that shut up and dribble mindset I see… lol relax please he did nothing wrong this time… funny to see if the tone of VN changes if he turns out to be a baller.
Some people have no intrigue. No wonder the World is a disaster. There more things which are more important than a stupid QB who can not keep his nose clean.

VN Store

Back