'22 TN ATH Barion Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro you’re all wrong man he is all Bama 100% but keep the faith my guy

Hey I get it.
But O'Brien ain't Sarkisian.
He's going to see that run-centric offense and have 2nd thoughts.

Then we turns around and see two Freshman basically (covid) in Hyatt and Calloway balling out averaging almost 100 yards each a game...he's going to want to play with those guys

You heard it first, DE1!!

Yeah you know the present, but I can see the potential future.

Reactions: onevol74
Hey I get it.
But O'Brien ain't Sarkisian.
He's going to see that run-centric offense and have 2nd thoughts.

Then we turns around and see two Freshman basically (covid) in Hyatt and Calloway balling out averaging almost 100 yards each a game...he's going to want to play with those guys

You heard it first, DE1!!

Yeah you know the present, but I can see the potential future.

Stop it man the kid is sold. He even plays his games in Alabama stuff now. He'll probably finalize it soon. He's so different he'll likely change his number lol

Stop it man the kid is sold. He even plays his games in Alabama stuff now. He'll probably finalize it soon. He's so different he'll likely change his number lol
If what you say is true, I have no reason to doubt you, then good luck to the young man. Tennessee isn't going to fold and close shop if Brown goes elsewhere.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Not every prospect in the state has a desire to play for us. Some have other aspirations to me a stinking Yella Hammer, or Nasty, dirty, butt sniffing Dawg. CJH will get his guys instate and out. We'll be fine, cause I don't want someone here with the wrong mindset that comes in, causes strife then hits the portal. Continuity and guys with the same goal (team) 1st are who I want on the team.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. Not every prospect in the state has a desire to play for us. Some have other aspirations to me a stinking Yella Hammer, or Nasty, dirty, butt sniffing Dawg. CJH will get his guys instate and out. We'll be fine, cause I don't want someone here with the wrong mindset that comes in, causes strife then hits the portal. Continuity and guys with the same goal (team) 1st are who I want on the team.

Some just don’t like the cold and want to move away. Then they commit to Michigan lol

We are barely even talking to the kid and he hasn't visited because Alabama is seen to have that much of a lead. It's kinda like us with BJ Edwards in basketball... other schools didn't even ask him to come in for officials because we were so far ahead.

So like I said nothing can ever change right? Gotcha 🙄

Oh ive heard that so many times.
Many times UT had the been no question favorite for a bigtime WR. (Tee Higgins)
He was ALL VOL.
But then he saw it wasn't best for him to go there didn't he. He made the right choice for him in Clemson.

You sound scared of Tennessee potential success this season , my man 😌.

I don't care what the kid is into RIGHT NOW.
Ain't nobody playing ball right now!

Mark my words dE1😉.

Reactions: de1conley
@de1conley

Do you remember your senior year in HS?
Remember how it seemed the girls got more attractive when they became Seniors??

Bama is that bomb chick that every dude been thursting over since freshman year. She been bad for a minute! All 4 years she's been the baddest chikc walking the halls. Even starting dating a college dude lowkey as 16 yeard old sophomore.

Meanwhile there's been this other girl that's cute, but she didn't really doll herself up everyday. But then she got that new life energy before senior year where you can finally sense FREEDOM!. So she did a lot of crunches and drink plenty water and socialized all summer long!! She's got her college plan and everything. So she goes in with this new life (Heupel) energy!
Next thing you know...FIRST DAY OF SR YEAR... you have to take a double take at her hahaha!

She's the shiny new toy, even though she's been there all along. And now YOU the kat that goes after her even though you been waiting to spit game at ole (Bama) girl who finally broke up with her college boyfriend. Because she's a SR now too in HS so she wants her freedom. But you don't care Mr. Barion Brown! Because you want that hot new orange toy 😀🔥🔥🔥!!

This is the real best player in the state. This is how a 5* truly dominates a hame.
Pretty impressive from scrimmage stats.

But his return game yardage was pedestrian. Does Pearl not know how to set up return wall?

On that shovel pass on the speed sweep, he looked a little like Peerless running in traffic and eluding defenders.

Of course an Athlete is going to have better stats when the ball is in their hands majority of the time.

A DT’s job is to create penetration and put pressure on the QB.

Some of you are complete morons when it comes to evaluating football. 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back