Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve not seen him in the top 20 picks in any mock draft. Best I’ve seen is fringe 1st/2nd rounder, with 2nd-3rd more likely. Injury in college rarely “ruins” a career nowadays.
I'm saying a fringe first rounder with 4.25 speed at the combine suddenly becomes a top 20 pick a lot. Not saying guaranteed but it could happen. Still even a first round grade is a reason to leave.

What is “The Celtic Apocalypse”like? I may start there. Or is there something else I should do first?
It is a 6ish hour podcast about Julius Ceasars obliteration of the Gauls in the Gallic wars.
It is on YouTube on his channel...Dan Carlin.

I think it would give you a good sample of what he does. His story exposition is done in a pleasing informative voice, but when he reads his source material he does it in a very lively way...it is different and I love it.

Supernova in the East and his Blueprint for Armageddon series are absolutely tremendous. I've been listening to his pods for a long time. When you are following in real time, it seems forever between some of them, but well worth the wait.
I have heard how great Blueprint is for years...as soon as I get done with Supernova. I am going to download it.

Hypothetical? We had 2 players flogged in the press for momentary lapses of caution. He premeditated and chose this, and yet he is lauded. Surely you see the difference. Unless you just don’t want to.

Yes, hypothetical. They aren’t the same thing so you can’t compare them like they are. Doesn’t Fox carry most P12 games? Are they the ones that showed his nails? Is that who you’re really upset with? Bc they celebrated it or something?

If your argument is they are actually the same thing, then aren’t Vol fans the ones who are now being hypocrites bc they’re so upset about it? If it wasn’t a big deal when Vol players did it, why is it a big deal now?

Reactions: bignewt
Interestingly, every single Biletnikoff award winner that came back for the following year had a statistically worse seasons the following year - even guys that won it twice (Blackmon and Crabtree). Though most ended up still having good/great seasons the following year and ended up still being drafted high, just precedent on every single case that they weren't as good statistically the following year.

Id like to see Hyatt play in the game. But, completely understand. Esp considering what happened to HH, you just have too.

If im an NFL GM I start wondering about these guys that opt out. When they get a new contract do they have the heart to play? Do you opt out on your last games because you want a new contract?

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.

Praying for you brother!

I don’t know anything about it. Just concerned about the effects because money does always seem to have a way of ruining everything.
The new TSSAA rule on NIL basically just removes the school from the whole deal. You can't wear your school logo or use it in any way for promotion. For example, a baseball player for Briarcrest can give hitting lessons during the summer to a 10 year old as long as he doesn't use the school/logo as a promotion piece. Allows them to make a little side money and not lose their amateur status. Im sure somehow, someone will twist it to ruin the intention of the rule for all of us though. Just give it time.

Post ur address brother ill send u some to help the kids this Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back